The World of Warcraft 20th Anniversary Celebration Update is Now Live!

Amen . Playing banshee

1 Like

How did you lost that ? :scream_cat:

There was a major bug when they implemented cross-realm guilds. Totally wiped some Guild banks, partly wiped others. There was a 3K post thread on the Bug forums about it. Blizzard couldn’t/wouldn’t restore all the items lost as it impacted “a maintenance process” (probably the backups).

Wonder if the Raid is also going to stick around after the event is over? I can’t find any specific “no it’s time limited”, or whether it will also be there for Vanilla Timewalking weeks, on any of the official posts.

Just checked this event and it’s a big yawn for me, nothing else :frowning:

Mandatory grind for some mildly interesting items, nothing really fun. Items I really longed for are of course not there.

The anniversary could have been fun tough just a few ideas:

• a free “remastered” T2 for every lvl 80 characters as a gift, thanking the playerbase for playing this game for 20 years (I already got T2s thank you why should I bother), as only the missing classes are interesting at all
  • maybe ppl would even resub for this gift, WHO KNOWS
  • make removed items, recipes, etc drop in dungeons (or make buyable) again
  • make T0 drop again as for example lvl 600
  • reintroduce T0.5 line again as for example lvl 616
  • make drakefire amulet, seal of ascension, scepter of the shifting sands, atiesh and other questlines of legends doable again for this limited time
  • for this limited time make corr ashbringer, T3, etc drop in naxx for example
  • and a lot of things like these from the old times (this is a 20 years event anyway)
3 Likes

You’re NEGATIVVE comment is a BIG yawn…

1 Like

“I’m a Hammer girl in the Hammer world
Life in tiny, it’s so shiny
You can paint my armour, mount me everywhere
Imagination”

1 Like

It was fun for a day as there are no dailies and all quests are weekly and can’t be completed for the new currencies on alts (they can do the quest but no bronze reward), so the fun is pretty much out of the window after a day. So now we gotta wait another week to actually get those few bronze for those few quests and hope we manage to collect all the rewards before it ends on January…
At least enable alts to earn the bronze from the quests too, I don’t mind repeating then on other characters … Bronzes are transferable, but we can’t actually do it on other chars for the same week…

Making earning those little bronze everyday would be much more motivating to actually enjoy the Anniversary for more than a day…

1 Like