The worst update blizzard has done since the selfie patch 6.1 back in 2014

I’m not sure I understand how your comment relates to what you quote me for?

Just to clarify for future easiness I am a she!
You are clinging to much to grammar and losing the big picture because it suits your agenda.
Check the forums and you’ll see there are 3 types of complaints,not two as you make it seem.Its not just Fomo and pvp.Its not in the original game.Get that.

1 Like

What is my agenda? That I don’t understand people have a meltdown for a game mode they don’t like? Heck that some people haven’t even tried it, but because its PVP or BR, they just go “Not my type, therefor it sucks” ? That I don’t understand that people would rather cry than actually write constructive criticism?

I like how you keep trying to make it seem like I am twisting things and “have an agenda” when you don’t really clarify or elaborate :slight_smile:

Again… Super boring discussion etiquette… Me saying “Theres a lot of FOMO and PVP complaints” does not mean I only say theres 2… But of course, when you yourself have an agenda, and instead of discussing just want to tell me I am wrong and you are right, putting your fingers in your ear using every single strawman argument you can, that doesn’t surprise me :slight_smile:

You can even see my activity, I advocate in other threads as well, that people come with constructive criticism instead of this whole “OMG BAD!! I UNSUB! THIS SUCKS!!”, because that does very little to no good.
However actually bringing words to it, explain and argue, that may get traction and reach the end goal :slight_smile: But again, when like you, you just want someone to blame and don’t actually want to discuss, it becomes hard

But I had constructive criticism.Don’t make it separate.
Put a few quests,mini zone or/and (dunno) event in the game.
I already said those…what more do you want.
I am not that much against the pvp side either,I understand pvp needs some updates,but in the game not as a separate game.
What do pvp lovers get?A limited event and then they are left with the same old maps.
Why not make a mini shore with boats(since pirates) that you can play as pve with dailies and rares that can be also a battleground as pvp?
Instead its a separate game…why?

1 Like

If you don’t see the difference between constructive criticism and in a counter argument TO ME going “I want a quest chain tyvm” then I really don’t know what to say to you :slight_smile:

Again, I already did answer this a few times… What if, as they have said, they are testing things and this becomes permanent after? Maybe even as a que-able thing in game? Why take ALL the pain from the get go, when we can just sit it out, enjoy the content or take a break, and see what happens?

Why already claim (not you) that S4 is dead because Blizz used all the ressources for this? I would say, this is well worth it, if it means that they now know they can have new features / content ready without player testing AND keep it away from being data mined… That would pose some great possibilities…

They will never be able to make everyone happy, they stated it would be something new, they put it out, and yet forums are filled with negativity and flaming just for the sake of doing it…

Look at it from a view of someone wanting to see if the game is worth coming back to.
They go into the forums and are bombarded with “S4 is dead!!”, “This game sucks!”, “I am unsubbing, dead game!”, “Blizz don’t listen they made a new game!”

That wouldn’t really make me want to come back anytime soon… However if people actually explained their view and came with thought out arguments, I would have a chance to read through whats happening and might even give it a chance.

Dude, this was literally on retail wow road map for 2024 (as opposed to not being present on wow classic roadmap). Of course it’s a patch for wow, are You even serious right now?

Oh sure mate, it did. And once again we come to the miscommunication thing - chages the likes of which this “content patch” brought to the actual game are ither a part of grater patches (with actaul ingame content) or Hotfixes, if on their own:

Again, this is miscommunication on Blizzard’s side, plain and simple, and they should be called out on this.

I answerd the question You wanted me to answer, so i’d give You one myself: there was much talk about the possible content of this secret patch: have you see anyone, even one person, expecting to get something outside retail wow with this patch?
The answet to this should tell You why I believe Blizzard was miscommunicating on this.

1 Like

So you just ignored my ideas.
And I am the one with no etiquette.
There is no content in the game right now cause of it and thats still a problem,inovation or not.And it appears on a road map even though it should not.
I am not against new things.But in the actual game with my actual chars I have been playing for 2-5-10 years.

1 Like

Please read… PLEASE… “Nowhere does it states its CONTENT in WoW”…

Ah good, so 10.2.6 did actually bring things into the game as well :slight_smile: Good thats covered.

Now, that you decide to claim that patch = content because thats how it used to be, when they state “New, bold” thats really mindboggling… Like I really don’t get it…

Does it matter? My whole argument is the exact thing your asking me about… Blizzard said they wanted to test some new things out, and everyone started theorizing, which of course they can do… But you claiming 10.2.6 didn’t bring anything new to the game is false… It may not have brought any new CONTENT in game, but WoW got a new game mode :slight_smile:

Maybe and hopefully, this results in people actually being a bit more aware of their own behaviour towards these things, and instead of sitting wherever hyping different things up and creating false rumors, just take it as is :slight_smile:

Where did I ignore your ideas? I literally answered them by saying what you apparently didn’t want to read :slight_smile:

Is the roadmap for Dragonflight or for in game? I really want to know why it shouldn’t be there, when we did get in game changes with the patch, but only the content was outside of in game but still in Dragonflight WoW :slight_smile:

EDIT: It even says “World of Warcraft 2024 Roadmap” and you know the funny thing??

Look at the end of road map, where it even says “The war within CONTENT UPDATE” like how is this even up for debate?

anyway im not enjoyin this new game but i see on reddit many post in a positive way.

You have a problem picking at things.And you told me you had no agenda.
It is there between seeds and season 4 yeah.And it s a pirate flag yeah?
And it has nothing on it cause it was suposed to be A MISTERY or whatever.
A mister it was indeed.But not in the game therefore its shouldn’t be there.
When in all wow years a patch meant another game?
Be real and stop trying to lie to get to whatever you want.

No I just have a problem with people claiming wrong things.

What game do you open to play Plunderstorm? My guess? World of Warcraft… What is the roadmap called? World of Warcraft 2024 Roadmap… Of you see how they link up now? :slight_smile:

You do realize that is where their “NEW AND BOLD” comes in right? Like are actually serious or just trolling at this point?

Its like you are so obsessed with trying to say I’m lying or have an agenda, that you can’t even grasp reality at this point…

EDIT:
Like this is what I’m referring to, when I say people are mindboggling… No where do they claim there will be content, they go out and say “Hey, we’re trying something new” and yet people go “OMG!! IT HAS NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS BEFORE?? LIKE WHAT ARE THEY DOING???” Yeh… like they said…

Can I open retail and play Meanprincess on it?If not the point is not valid.Understand that.
And if this is the future I already lost a lot of trust…
I don’t want bold new games outside of the game.
I want bold new features inside my beloved wow with my beloved chars.
I am not against secrecy,but it has to deliver.And this did not.

3 Likes

Nononono… YOU claimed it shouldn’t be on the roadmap… The roadmap is for WORLD OF WARCRAFT… Not for “Meanprincess” so your opinion doesn’t matter… YOUR argument was the roadmap… The roadmap works as is… Does it mean you can’t be sad about not being able to play your DH? No, you can be sad as much as you want…

But instead of claiming I have an agenda, me lying and me twisting words, maybe start by understanding your own arguments and what you link tyvm.

EDIT:

Considering theres also people playing and enjoying it, I would argue for them it did :slight_smile:

Twisting and twisting again.Is not in retail,its a separate game.That you have to make another character.
Its not in the actual game.
If it was I would be able to boot retail go on Meanprincess and play.But its not.So it does not belong on the roadmap.World of warcraft is retail.Not something else.

Edit.Have you seen all the hate too?Or your looking only for the few comments that are positive?

1 Like

Actually not… Again, read the title… “World of Warcraft” what game do you boot up to play Plunderstorm? World of Warcraft… How is that not fitting then?
You clearly don’t understand the road map, and thats fine… But don’t try and claim I’m twisting the words, when apparently I’m the one of us two, that can read what the road map says xD

And nice that you skipped over me pointing out the end of the roadmap… You know… Where they specifically say “TWW content update” why would they do that if “ThE rOaD mAp Is FoR iN gAmE” ?

No, I’m just referring to the hate, but I haven’t seen them… Do you see how stupid that comment is or? (:

EDIT:

Me: “I don’t understand all the non-constructive hate”
You: “This did not deliver!”
Me: “Well, some people liked it, so for them it did”
You: “Do YoU oNlY rEaD tHe PoSiTiVe CoMmEnTs?”

That is truly priceless xD Shows really

You’re being rude and evasive.I answered everything but apparently you can read what it suits you only.
I am done.
Enjoy it.

Lol you calling me a liar, twisting words, was not rude, but me pointing out how ridiculous your last edit comment was, when clearly our discussion is about the negative comments makes me rude xD Now I’ve seen it all… Apparently you can call and say whatever to me, but when I do it I am rude :')
Shows you never really wanted an actual debate but just wanted to lecture me saying I was wrong and you right.

People seem to forget how much DF content had, and yes the event is mainly a retail event since the vast majority of the rewards and the gameplay is mostly similar to retail than classic.

This was always being hyped up as a side-event, which it is.

I’m glad Blizzard are trying something new, even if it’s a BR which I usually dislike (but I’m really enjoying this one).

I would like to remind you OP that there were 3 major content patches in DF in a much shorter time-span to MoP + other very good updates.

Good side updates that Blizz never did before:

• Paladin rework

• Mage rework

• Rogue rework

• Evoker new spec (aug)

• Holy priest (now)

• Trading post

etc…

1 Like

you know? I love trading posts and im buyin as much as i can. But i think this is the synopsis of a wow that isnt mine anymore.
Im collecting mog i dont use more than 1 day, making effort to gain mount i NEVER use except for bg or certain activities.
Blizz is tryin somethin new. its true. but probably this is somethin “old style grdges dwarves” like me doesnt like anymore.