Theory: Azeroth is one of the First Ones

It was clear from before and is becoming more obvious after the end-game cut-scene that Azeroth is not a Titan. However, Azeroth is ancient and probably much much older than the Titans. This gives us the indication that she is probably one of the First Ones and so was Argus. Azeroth was probably the First One of Life while Argus was the First One of Death.

We have seen in many fables that progenitors of opposite forces have been siblings, no matter how they became so. For example, Lucifer was an Angel who became the Devil (or the Master of Demons) who is also a brother to many other Angels - thus we see opposite forces of good and evil commanded by brothers.

Now in case of Azeroth and Argus, I can’t tell how they commanded opposite forces of life and death but they are probably siblings. That is why it is important to notice why Sargeras, supposedly feared by denizens of reality as the destroyer of planets/world souls, have instead harnessed the power of Argus. I think he knew who Argus actually was and how his power can bolster might of Chaos, Fel and ultimately the Legion.

Another leading theory from this can be that if we assume that Azeroth and Argus were the First Ones of Creation (Life) and Destruction (Death), there are also probably the First Ones of Chaos, Order, Light and the Void. Which brings me to another assumption: Aman’thul is also not a Titan. He is the First One of Order and in his quest to establish order in all of cosmos, he made powerful allies from different dimensions and named them as a Group called The Titans.

Pretty Wild huh? Let me know of what you think, brothers and sisters.

We had a similar theory here a few days ago, and I’ll say about the same thing here as I said there:
If true, don’t care.

I mean… we don’t really know anything about the First Ones, except that they build the Zereths. Revealing that someone or something is one of them doesn’t hold any meaning for me right now. “Aman’thul actually isn’t a Titan, he is a super powerful being of Order that wants to establish order in the cosmos” is about as much of a revelation as “Nozdormu has his aspect powers back, so he can now travel in time, just as he did last week, but more!”. And no “that mysterious being inside of Azeroth is actually of a kind of other mysterious beings that we know nothing about”, doesn’t help in getting me interested, either. It’s like saying “Her power level is over 9000!!!” without even establishing power levels.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.