There is no play button

Hello everyone,
I wanted to play wow since it is the free to play weekend but the dashboard is blank. There is no Advert. The games list on the left is showing, but, no play button. When I try to use the exe. file it brings me to the same screen. I also tried changing regions but nothing works.
so does anyone have an idea on what to do?

1 Like

Hello Deadlysilenc,

Have you checked that the path where the game is installed is set correctly in the app?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I too have no play button. I have an up to date subscription and checked just about everything but can’t get into the game! Frustrating.

Hello Paradoxity,

So, I take that you have the installation as I have mentioned above? If so, on the app, is there possibly and advert with an X to close it in the upper right corner?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Thanks, I clicked the X and now have a PLAY-button. Stupid way of advertising.

Hello Miica,

Thanks a million for letting me know. Good to hear that it worked.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

1 Like

hi, I don’t have a play button or an X button anywhere, just blank

1 Like

HasBlizzard crashed? two players in uk have no play button, closed game at 1700 gmt, prior to this no problems

Just want to let you know that I also had this problem at the sametime the X button was also not visible.
I moved my cursor on the top right corner and when it changed the shape to pointing hand and clicked it appeared.
Hope this is passed further, so things like this don’t happen in the future?
Thank you.

The play button is there; it’s just that there’s a full size advert covering the app so you have to close that first. They’ve done it before and, yes, it’s confusing to anyone who hasn’t seen it previously.

I had the same problem, just blank page, but there’s an ad there and for some reason the ad might not show up. This is what it’s supposed to look like (taken from US forums).

https://i.imgur.com/3aPVESi.png

Click where that orange X should be and the invisible ad closes.