There's a way to leave arena with no deserter debuff

When was the last time people ever got banned for an in-game exploit that didn’t involve wintrading, RMT boosting or severe rating manipulation?

Blizzard doesn’t tend to ban people for abusing exploits.

In SL and BFA for exploiting Exp potion boosts and Stygia farm for example. Don’t lie here in forums mate. They will result a ban for players who are getting caught from exploiting.

How many got caught and how many did it, do you figure?

Oh look at that, one of the few reasons they ban for. You see, Blizzard doesn’t really tend to ban unless it affects the raiding scene. Then they tend to get the banhammer out, and there have been a few world first guilds getting banned in the history of WoW for exploits.

Does not happen often though. Which is my whole point.

This is another case

It doesn’t have to do anything with raiding scene, you are totally wrong there.

And that’s clearly from Legion due to how the OP mentions leveling from 113 to 119.

Now, tell me, do you honestly believe there haven’t been many more exploits in the game? Sites like ownedcore spreads 'em like wildfire, and how many times do you see action taken or exploits fixed?

If you follow sites as Ownedcore and gather information from there and use it in the game then you are an exploiter as the site is clearly made for that purpose. What OP is saying here that he’s not wanting to tell about what is this exploit, it’s a clear advantage that the player is already using it against others in the game.

I don’t. I know of it though, and if you don’t know of it then you’re just ignorant. My point still stands though, Blizzard doesn’t ban often for abusing exploits, and if they don’t go viral then they aren’t quick to fix 'em.

In fact, the mere fact that you could only mention two exploits where Blizzard took action, with YEARS apart from each other, just strengthens my point.

You think they go official by every account closure that resulted a ban? No they are not. If your point is that: go on carry on exploiting, then you will definitely see a blue post that clarify why they banned players.

Again, I don’t use exploits. However, you yourself should make it a point to know of them so you can tell when people use it against you.
As for whether it gets an announcement or not, do you really think players wouldn’t complain about it if they didn’t know what they got banned for? Do you really think wowhead wouldn’t announce banwaves occurring, which you said will happen?

But anyway, instead of this pointless back and forth, how about just waiting to see what will happen to this exploit, yeah? I mean, if they’ll ban people for it as you say, then it’ll surely be talked about since it’s the new game mode that’s a big feature of the new expansion, yeah?

I’m absolutely down to see that how long exploiting pays for you as a player in the game. Systems for tracking are evolving also so it’s easier to track it too.

Fun fact for you: I’ve never exploited, so it’d be pretty hard for them to ban me for exploiting. You being convinced otherwise is hilarious though, and kinda pathetic.

I’m not outright blaming you here for exploiting but you are cherishing that players can do so. ‘’ If they haven’t banned anyone yet ‘’

It needs to spread on social media so they’ll get a fire behind their butts to start moving. That’s what history has shown, when only few people know about exploits then Blizzard tends to take a really long time to fix 'em.

1 Like

well we are not talking about stealing crown jewels tho :smiley:

That’s why I’m spreading it. Because to players, this exploit hurts every single legit player queuing shuffles. We already needed improvements to the punishment system to properly dissuade people from leaving on purpose, but an exploit like this just makes it more common.

And if it doesn’t go viral, then Blizzard, again as history has shown, tends to take a REALLY long time to fix it. Which would be bad for everyone.

So because we don’t want people leaving on purpose, we need to bring Blizzard’s attention to this.

1 Like

Well i’m sure that they know about these issues as they have hired new game studio working under their name. Ofc it’s better to lure Mices with cheese and see the outcome of it.

Btw for the record, I don’t know if the exploit I linked to is the one the OP is speaking about. I haven’t queued in a long time, and I haven’t tried it either. But the US thread I linked to doesn’t mention it having been fixed since it was posted 13 days ago, so it kind of fits.

Also, to correct myself, apparently those other ways of deserting mentioned on ownedcore was from over a decade ago, so doubt they work anymore. But anyway, that US thread is just from 13 days ago.