These new changes seriously harm active players

The new changes in effect limit in dungeon gold farming, or in dungeon loot farming to 6 hours per day. A cap that almost all semi active raiders will occasionally hit, and a cap that active players will end up hitting every day. We have mage streamers on twitch, who are 100% legitimate players selling boosts for longer than 6 hours a day. The current leveling records involve well over 100 instances per day.

I want to see bots gone, but the current limit does not distinguish between very active players, and bots.
I now will feel like i can’t help guildies when they ask for help with angerforge, or arena runs in BRD, as it will cost me to many instances. Same for helping our second tank farm arcane crystals in DM east.

Overall i love the spirit of the idea to attack botters. In practice though it’s going to hurt a lot of players, as lets be honest 6 hours is not that long for a wow player to play in a day. Especially on a weekend.

Edit. I think it would be great if there was a way for really active players to be able to apply to have the cap removed, if a GM can go through there history as see they are not bots, but just very active

7 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

Please write in the existing threads.