They don't want dk players to play

Constant nerfs, complete ignoring of feedback like we don’t exist, It’s obvious that they don’t want dk players to play the game.

My game time ends in a few hours, Been a pleasure ladies and gentlemen.

20 Likes

but hey they listen to warlocks and buffing them to the roof meanwhile dk kit is so bad and there is no single blue post about it.
i dont know why dk is ignored like this this class has very nice concept alot of way to play around its fantasy and they made it worst class possible.
so sad…

9 Likes

exactly. i was mind baffled when i read about the warlock buffs. warlock is s tier in pve and pvp and still getting buffed. meanwhile uhdk and frost dk are a trainwreck of a class

6 Likes

Im in the same mode with dk! I hope we will see some love. And play the game. And not for a week or weekend

1 Like

u have to press 10 things and then focus on 10 buff to u can do 200k dmg but a sub rog which got 2 buff before patch playing with 3 button black powder and secret technique then they do 500k :smiley:

3 Likes

About 40 minutes till my game time ends, I recommend watching this video someone posted on the arena forums it’s pretty funny and explains the balance situation and state of dks.

Goodbye for now my fellow dks and remember, Suffer well.

5 Likes

It makes me laugh and deeply sad especially when i give feedback and warnings for the spec is going to void

2 Likes

Unholy is genuinely one of the most if not the most interesting melee spec in the game, a beautiful mix of melee and ranged buttons along with a pet, pairing physical and magic damage nicely (although that’s no longer as exclusive to dk as it once was), a decent (on paper, but not tuned properly) utility kit, and a really solid class fantasy idea to base it all on.

Very sad to see it perpetually in shambles like this, it could be so much more.

ps We’ve been hearting each other’s posts for a while now, can i have your gold since you’re leaving? Kappa

5 Likes

I dropped to 1700, but my alt still sitting on 2k :smiley:

1 Like

We need to make a thread and tell them what we want as players from death knight because they do not know and have done us wrong for a long time now

But i got a new thing, u use limb outside pillar then healers mostly use all cds, then i can win after limb easy.

Worked out last time i won x5 row.

Please post on stand together death knight players we need to keep a dedicated thread and tell them what we want from death knight as death knight players we want a modern smooth class just like everyone else. Unholy needs a rework and i believe frost needs damage buffs and roots we should also have a better self healing spell no death strike no sacrifice of ghoul a healing spell to cast on ourselves

Who wants to play DK anyways am I right

Peps that started since release and don’t wanna reroll.

1 Like

I am at 1671 now, should i Push or cap only…

to nerf DKS they are comfortable in less than the week ‘‘they are monitoring!!!’’ now that every body stop play dk.to fix them or buff them no no. meanwhile sub enha boomy destro. destroying the ladder in pvp…

hey just boycott the class like every other dk has been they may aswell delete dk we are sick of the neglect to this class

3 Likes

Please for the love of everything thats Unholy, just fix Defile at least. Its so frustrating to play not being able to see anything under your feet that is crucial to dodge…

1 Like

I very much share this sentiment. However I will say please do not make this about tuning because that’s not the actual issue at hand (in PvE atleast). Blizzard has been more actively making balance changes in Dragonflight and that’s great. But even in patches where we underperform that generally isn’t directly correlated to the enjoyment of the class.

The real problem is that it feels like our concerns are being completely ignored. How long have DKs been asking for some kind of raid buff? But we don’t get anything having to contend ourselves with deathgrip being useful for maybe a single fight. Meanwhile Paladins get a second one?

Why are new affixes designed that exclude only us? The reverted change of control undead would not even fix that if you play Unholy because giving up your pet damage is a non starter.

Which leads into why does Blood DK now do our utility strictly better? Having both a better amz, shorter cd grips(?) and potentially extra grip utility in gorefiend’s if needed.

The DK dev is not the most communicative one and when it comes to balance changes honestly that’s fine. We don’t NEED to hear that balance changes will be coming 2 weeks ahead of time if when they do they are banger. But that is problematic when it comes to.

Why is nothing being done about Defile? Now as much as I would like it to be this probably isn’t an easy problem for them to resolve. But is Blizzard even aware of it as a problem? This is where some communication would actually be needed. And if this problem can’t be easily fixed can a work around or a band aid solution not be implemented such as a glyph that changes the visual effect back into regular dnd?

Here’s a good post regarding the state of DKs

Lets talk about the state of DK in Dragonflight - Classes / Death Knight - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)