Things you Dislike about Mists of Pandaria Remix

Considering how much there is to collect there is no blowing through it IMO, unless the frog farmers also got everything collected in the process too.

2 Likes

They did or will do.

Their cloak is absurd, and they could have choose to upgrade their gear to max, easily earning 50k bronze for soloing raids for a few mins.

They can obtain everything super easy and could probably have obtained everything already.

While we probably wonā€™t be able to obtain one or even several Gary heirlooms

1 Like

Iā€™m sure what Iā€™m about to say has been said multiple times but here I go.

First, the upgrade system leeching currency from gaining rewards.

Second, the gemming with the default UI. I donā€™t care if thereā€™s an addon that makes it smoother, why canā€™t blizzard make it like that themselves?

6 Likes

The low drop rates of bronze, sure we get it from everything but its too lowā€¦im almost level 70 and played for about 2 days and have about 25k bronze. There is zero chance of me getting all the items in game before the game mode runs out.

3 Likes

lack of wanted features from pandaria (cm sets, cloak quests)ā€¦

I donā€™t like gem swapping and the thing they added too much things to grind for in a limited period of time

Most Dungeons/scenarios are fine on hc, its only one or two that are horrible. Funnily enough one of them is the very first hc scenario that opens up.

1 Like

The fact that the devs clearly have no idea what theyre doing.

2 Likes

Really dislike that when i get into pug groups you have people doing 2-5m dps (depending on how long they were frogging) and the rest of the raid do nothing compared.

Very demotivating feeling so weak at max level then looking at the amount of bronze you need to upgrade gear and seeing the amount of threads that are needed to do anywhere close to these people.

Pointless playing i feel personally.

3 Likes

Froggers ruined it for me and my friends unfortunately. No idea why they removed it when ppl were enjoying themselves. Fun detected i guess.

4 Likes

you dont have to get them all.

you can farm transmogs in retail .

just get rare mounts and whatever you like.

if you dnt play game why should you expect all rewards.

People whining on the forum about missing on frogs farm.

1 Like

I actually put this in another thread but this is currently really putting me off the mode

I honestly feel PUNISHED at this point for not exploiting. I played the game normally. I didnā€™t go do frog farm or any of the others, I just worked my way through the zones and clocked off the achievements.

Every single fix has not been backdated to to the players who have already done the content.

I am really disheartened that basically unless I start a new character I am not getting anything. I should not have to start a new character. Both the Bronze and now Threads gains have not been backdated to players who already did the content.

This has really annoyed me and if it wasnā€™t for the collectibles I was still missing I would just quit Remix.

5 Likes
  • LOVE Mists of Pandaria!

• Hate all the changes they made since Legion, itā€™s not the same experience for me, sadly enough. I really want to come back to retail, but they just keep making it worse imo, like the UI and actionbars, the talent trees, visual things (like characters look really freakishly weird at some points), thereā€™s just to much to take in, like too many sensory stimuli everywhere.

2 Likes

Both the cloak full bonuses and bronze should be account wide as it is a limited time event. Doing this will make it worth running alts through and when moved to the retail servers after the event will in no way impact the economy of the retail servers.

Currently remix is not what I was expecting. Levelling alts is not much better than in retail as only 100% xp bonus is carried with the cloak on new alts and with bronze being bound to one character does not encourage me to play alts when I want to get the cloud serpents.

The scaling mobs is also not great. The same mobs that I can one shot at level 15 can often one shot me at level 60 - 70. I really donā€™t want to use bronze to upgrade gear that will not carry across to retail when I would rather get mounts and transmogs that will carry across.

1 Like

The lack of unique cosmetic rewards.
95% of transmogs are retail sets you can farm on your standards characters. I was quite intimidated when I saw people saying you need 1,6 mil bronze to get everything when in reality you need less than 50k bronze to get the unique mogs.
Mounts are probably in a similar boat. Idk how many recolors there are because I donā€™t collect them but the more expensive mounts are retail mounts you can buy with bronze here instead of rolling a dice on retail.
Which is cool, I just expected to get more unique things out of this.

2 Likes

New achiv rewards are not retro.

Did this age well?
I consider bronze literally what it is, a BoP currency, unlike gold.
They could split bronze 50-50 into two buckets, but then weā€™d have less flexibility, choice.

Apparently they expected way more bronze being earned by players (possibly by frogging and similar, but much less). So they are bumping it.

In contrast, my only character so far is 35 now, started yesterday with 3500 bronze and finished with 14-15k. I also started the day with roughly 50 xp, 100 sta and 10 each stat, but finished way higher, thanks to +50, +20 and a +180 for completing Jade Forest.

One thing I donā€™t like personally is the prismatic gem progression.

So I read that there are 21 slots, 7 types, ultimately stamina and three stats per item, with giving me choice on preferred stats. Overall, lovely.

Two issues.

First, upgrading the gems isnā€™t particularly lucrative, 27 gems are required to reach stamina level which is quite far ahead. Not a tragedy at all, but this might be an issue for tanks who reach 70 without any stamina. (I found one blue piece with a little bit of it.)

Second, 15 out of the 21 slots are gated behind achievements which feels a bit binary. On one hand it shoves us towards having fewer +++/+ gems instead of more +++ ones, on the otherā€¦ Either we donā€™t actually need gear to complete content, or we get blocked due to not having gear from completing content. (Good old: got my epics from raid, see ya until next tier! Or: PvP gear.)

Unlike in retail, the solution is clear - the reward is cosmetics. You gear up, and then you start farming content - the cloak will gradually make it easier.

wish better that better gear dropped more