Things you'd like to see return!

I would like to return of HC dungeons.
Or Introduce m+ LFD tool.

Devs that care about the RP part of RPG and not just the number simulation game that comes with raiding.

Also dungeon sets of value, raid tier sets, PvP vendor and some of the removed baseline abilities.

1 Like

Flying at max level for gold

Strand of the ancients

Tol barad

1 Like

Tier sets

https://wowvendor.com/eu/wp-content/uploads/sites/1/2018/12/Tier19.jpg

4 Likes

I would go Alliance INSTANTLY. I hope we see Othmar in the Shadowlands

Old loot system and illidan :d

Gladiator for warriors.

Really loved the playstyle of the specc and looked really cool.

Those are awesome, at least few of them are worth grinding for when SL goes live. That DH looks quite odd, he has a very small head :laughing:

That DH set looks like situation when you have just returned from succesful adventures with several new upgrades, but didnā€™t yet have time to transmog your solid set back.

2 Likes
  • Fury of the Illidari for Demon Hunters
  • Revealing armor sets, especially now that we have Demon Hunters with tattoos
  • Corrupted and hatred-embracing Blood Elves
1 Like

More unique mogs! Meaning:

• Class tier sets. Not armor type tier sets.
  • Unique models of PvP armors and weapons.
1 Like

Tier 1 gear being needed for tier 2 contentā€¦ etc.

If you have friends in a raiding guild, they can easily boost you through and skip doing tier 1 and 2 in order to access tier 3.

If you donā€™t, then join a tier 1 guild and enjoy the larger set of raid instances you have ahead of you!

A whole row dedicated to what speed boost talent I want. Not making me choose between a speed boost an other abilities :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys, I do like the idea of attunements, even soft ones, I think they could go back to say, having multiple raids on launch but have a soft attunement in that, first raid is the entry but you donā€™t need to do anything for that, but thereā€™s a story line involving that raid that gets you ā€œattunedā€ to the next raid.

When you complete that chain, you start the next chain for the attunement for the last raid, like the first, once done, you do another ā€œend of tierā€ quest chain that then rewards you with perhaps something like cutting edge, but accessible to all raiders from normal or higher, incentivising players to beat the content, no matter what kind of guild youā€™re in and for newer players to raid, donā€™t know about lfr.

Thus giving time to devs for the ptr for tuning and more content, if the estimated time was say, 3 months per raid to tie players over until the next patch, hopefully 2 raids in the middle raid tier, culminating in 1 final big, end of expansion raid, like a stand off against the big baddie kind of thing, i.e. Kilā€™Jaeden in TBC.

The quest chains could reward you a guaranteed item or a cosmetic set from that raid or a token to a completed set from any set from previous tiers or collections.

Single-minded Fury (One-handed dual wielding Warriors)
Two-handed Frost Death Knights.
Totem-Bar and Totem Loadouts for my Shaman.

Mark of the wild.

2h frost DKā€™s and 1h dw Fury warriors.

Everyone else pretty much saying what I would say so Iā€™ll mention something I donā€™t think has been said.
Zones that require flying. Icecrown and Storm Peaks were amazing zones.

1 Like

Some great ideas in this thread! :heart:

Really curious though to see what other ideas you all have and the stories behind why it would be great to have them back.

7 Likes

My cleansing totem! I miss that one! And earth shield (i know i can spec for it, but i want it as baseline for resto).

2 Likes