Things you'd like to see return!

I would like to see the actual identity of my class’ each branch come back.

Feral being a melee affliction warlock

Resto being 100% HoTs

Guardian being about being a meat shield rather than trying to be something gimmicky like Brewmasters or DHs

In general i would also like to see true hybridity tools back, like Heart of the Wild instead of Affinities, Symbiosis, etc

I loved playing druid and especially feral in Cata/MoP/WoD because it felt like a true hybrid class, but now feral just feels like a watered down rogue

1 Like

The PvP Season 3 of BfA :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To be added:

• old talent trees (to allow hybrid specs and variability)
  • group loot (to become multiplayer game again)
  • class trainers (so leveling up and getting new spells actually feels rewarding)
  • first aid (was replaced with healing spells for all classes which does not make any sense)
  • class identity (all classes play the same and have the same spells and abilities)
  • hit rating, expertise etc. (it was fun to play a bit with the gear to achieve optimal result (reaching cap).
  • difficulty (e.g. chance to actually get oom, dps classes having no healing spells, all spells that make classes Gods removed etc).
  • weapon skills (because it simply makes sense)

To be removed:

• level scaling (so the game is RPG again i.e. progression is re-introduced)
  • transmog (there is no reason why items should look like other items…)
  • item improvements (artifact weapons, azerite etc.)… focusing grind on one item is just boring… and it does not even make sense… you removed character talents from the game and then you introduce “mini-talents” for items? Seriously? And we like changing items for better items… not to be stuck with one item the whole expansion.
  • annoying visuals (many spells look much better in Classic - e.g. shadow bolt, frost bolt etc).
  • annoying sounds (most abilities sound much better in Classic, BFA sounds like Star Wars…)
  • LFR raid difficulty (because it is a joke and everyone is fully epic without even having to learn the strategy)
  • flying (terrain no longer means anything, it killed wPVP, questing and gathering professions)
  • mastery, versatility, avoidance (boring stats with no impact… )
  • world quests + layering + LFR (requires zero effort and boss is usually almost already dead when I get ported to the group)

And much much much more…

Legion magetower and the artifact skins

Stop making WoW expansions after Shadowlands
It’s too much.
Make Classic+

The usual, pvp vendors, old spells etc but what I really would love is to have back gems slots in every piece of gear, like Wotlk, Cata, MOP

3 Likes

Devs who dont treat the worgens like a joke race. We’ve given so much feed back in regards to the heritage armor and as far as most are concerned its just been shoved back in our faces.

1 Like

I think the 2 ideas I share would make a nice change of pace for the game, please read them to get some idea of how I think the structure of the ideas could work with modern WoW, obviously I’m no developer and I have no insights to the plans they have in place for transitions.

More time we’re engaged in live content, means more ptr testing, tuning, polishing and more on ideas Blizzard wants to work on, as well as giving time on working on something else, should an idea not work out at the time.

The reason is for investment and content for players over a longer period of time and incentive for players to invest.

The old talent tree idea I have is 2 fold: So that weird level transition, like the one we had mid milestone in BFA, has much less of an impact and second reason is to allow a more varied community, allowing different playstyles when also mixed with the “ability talent” tiers, much like how in Classic, you have dagger spec and sword spec rogues, regardless in numbers, they were 2 distinct styles of game play and should be utilized more.

Definetely Old Tallent Tree.
It is not perfect, but it gives you freedom to chose the skills you want and/or need most.

The current tallent tree is very limited and many old abilities have been pruned and put in to that tree, which a shame.

2 Likes

Yeah, they will obviously need to adapt it into the modern game, but I do think they need to add incentives into the trees for you to warrant going for them in each tree, replacing the talent abilities.

WoD’s shadow priest. Even if it was as a “new” light dps spec for priests (which they need btw). It was my first main, and my one true love. Alas, I know the odds aren’t great, but this insanity version just doesn’t do it for me :frowning: I hate insanity as a resource and the whole playstyle around it.

The artifacts and the whole quests and progression around them. From a character perspective, I also liked having a weapon that was significant. I would have preferred a weapon we created and empowered ourselves, instead of “stealing” it from famous NPCs, but being a hero with a legendary weapon just felt right :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Although I agree, I do like the insanity thing, instead of being like other mana users.

I do think though that it should be a slow build up and the drain phase be a hard hitting execution phase or something.

Alas, I think a holy version should go to Disc, where healing generates the light, then upon activating it, will increase your overall through put so your healing can heal just as good as a healer and dps just as good as anothers, so you can do either role fully or just be a really good version of damage = healing

Legion feral druid - the speed of it.
World without every 2nd thing being about Sylvanas.
World without Azerite, and gated grinds. You know the world prior Legion, or whenever those pointless air fuelled empty grinds came from.
Pathfinder without part 2.
World without removal of everything.

Tuskarr, has to be their return as player characters

Sounds like you just want classic rly. Literally.

2 Likes

What about legendary questlines, but drop from the raid, involves a faction based on the spec, i.e. whatever shadow faction for spriests for their priest shadow legendary, holy priests could be the army of the light and revisit their order hall as part of their chain.

Will never happen. It’s one of the top features of the game and why people still enjoying it.

2 Likes

What I want is a holy damage dealer priest spec. I hate Disc, I don’t want a healer/damage dealer, but a pure dps light-based priest spec.

I think Disc should remain Disc. It’s an unique spec, and there are players that love it as it is. Why change it and have a survival hunter 2.0 situation, where the people that loved the old ranged survival spec had to lose their playstyle? I know I still miss my old shadow priest and I wouldn’t want to see another priest spec completely reworked.

2 Likes
  • Mop like or WoD like PvP gearing system, with PvP vendor and either scaling gear when engaged in PvP combat or 1-2 PvP stats.
  • bring back baseline skills that were taken away and/or made into talents.
  • 10 player mythic raiding.
  • MoP Discipline.
  • MoP Survival Hunter.
  • WoD Enhancement shaman.
  • Wrath Rogue.
2 Likes

reforge, pvp vendor

2 Likes