This account has been locked

So I got this message when I tried to log back in after 3-4 dcs.
Due to suspicious activity, this accounts has been locked. A message has been sent to this account’s email address containing details on how to resolve this issues. (WOW51900314).
I tried to log 2-3 times, got the same message, then I closed my game and tried again, manage to get back in the game but the entire stormwind city was empty, like really empty, no players no npcs, not even the mailbox. After an other restart I got it fixed.
Also I should mention that I didn’t receive any emails.
Now I am worried because 5-6 hours ago I / some commands for coordinates (which didn’t work btw) was that against the rules or something? What these /commands did was to change the health bar of mobs and npcs, to my knowledge at least.
First time playing wow and im having a really great time. Thought I should let the devs know that this happened since I haven’t seen any posts about what I experienced.
Thanks for your time.

There were some world server problems earlier in the night, so maybe that was the cause of your empty stormwind issue?

If your account has been locked, you should contact support, they can’t help you via the forums.
Just click the “Support” button top right and follow the instructions from there.

Best of luck getting back to Azeroth :slight_smile:

The message has a few reasons, one is your IP changed, another is someone else logged into your account from another location.

As you can see it’s usually an odd access pattern, sometimes with no gaps between.

happened to me once , i was using vpn on another game i think …it sucks but contacted support and resolved the issue

The full classic experience I see,

none of the above happened :stuck_out_tongue:

I like how nobody actually read what you wrote, Famm. In this case, since you received no email and your account wasn’t locked, it was probably a wonky error message pertaining to the world server issues that happened around that time.

I got something similar, and my account is fine. I use no addons or commands.

4 Likes

Were you keeping yourself logged in in some roundabout fashion?

no I did not. I was playing normally the entire time

omg - confirmed blizzard are banning afk’ers! xD

Wish it were true, I mean even just a 1 hour ban if they detect you are trying to cuircumvent afk detection would do wonders for the queues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.