This expansion will crash harder than any before

BfA was miles better than SL would ever be. No matter how much things they fix, fundamental issues are going to stay unlike BfA that was simply fun to play.

It’s not even a comparison. At no point in any other expansions my friends started quitting this early, and there was no point in any timeline including alternative realities, all of them quit. Zero friends remained, 2 months after expansion launch.

3 Likes

Can i have ur gold? To equip my alt rogue? If u write a novel of how bad Sl is, its no problem to donate some
Gold to a fellow player? While u go play better games.

Much love!

BFA is better than SL in every possible way except Azerite gear and pvp gearing.

2 Likes

Sure, you can have it, if you can somehow make me get all the money I spent on SL back.

1 Like

Personally, I am just tired of the design formula at this stage.

• no WoW vibe anymore. anything is alien and weird and dont feel they belong to the warcraft universe

• borrowed powers and effort i put in just get wasted when new expansion comes out, therefore i start to play less with all things related to them rather than more. in SL, it is even possible your effort to covenant, lego, soulbinds just get wasted each major patch, so why putting any effort in…

• lack of meaningful class balance but Blizzard try to use borrowed system to cover up. like coming patches of covenant, lego, soulbind changes comparing to actuall class balance. New lego just means going back to maw, torghast farm again and again. the thought of it just puts me off, let alone it also asks a big pocket size to craft them again, then maybe again when next patch comes out

• flying was not a thing until blizzard made one. The pathfinders in the past and the “pathfinder 2.0” coming in 9.1

• game design is about time sink measure rather than player centered fun design

At this point since Legion, It is just tiring for the endless treadmill runs

8 Likes

Wow isn’t “dying”, it is changing though. The old communities and “feel” of world of warcraft are long dead imo. In a few expansions wow will be indistinguishable from games like Overwatch and Fortnight.

1 Like

We need Mythic dungeons on LFD, the community is too toxic to people that aren’t keeping up with people that play this game 24/7

3 Likes

I liked your post because of this alone.

They need to make normal the new lfr too. Lfr is pointless and offers very little upgrade compared to normal.

2 Likes

Last fun I had was on the pre patch in Icecrown bombing around with loads of other players hitting the rares to get tokens to get some decent gear.
SL is very flat and boring…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.