This is disgusting

As a final note - I have played this game since vanilla and recently came back after a long hiatus. I’ve always done a lot of PvP even more than PvE or anything. I don’t mind getting killed/ganked on a regular basis because it’s part of the game and I have never in my life avoided it, UNTIL NOW, because this is unfair and just dumb. Basically I have become a free high ilvl item for Alliance. They don’t come to PvP, they come to farm gear! If your goal was to force Horde to turn off WM you have succeeded, but you have solved nothing but instead ruined the wPvP aspect of this game once again.

This is not PvP.
I feel like a freaking mob that you farm on weekly basis!

2 Likes

Enjoy Bfa.

I’m actually lost at what you’re complaining about tbh. Is it the WM bonus? Cause that’s entirely reasonable seeing as how we were vastly outnumbered in WM (the horde literally had it risk free for months) and there was no incentive to turn it on.

Is it the quest to kill 25 players and get gear? I agree on that part I think it’s a bit too much although it kinda was ironic to see the Horde crying about it.

Or is it the ppl that turn wm on only for rewards then turn it off after? Because yeah that’s a dick move and actually hope blizz makes a punishment to that sort of thing.

3 Likes

The goal is better wpvp… so far so good. A bit more balanced now. Saw plenty Horde and plenty Alliance. Lots of conflict. Less obvious pve’ers.

Demotivating excess Horde pure pve’ers and them volunteering to turn off wm is the aim. They don’t have much purpose in wm, but take up a wpvpers slot on a shard.

And if Alli turn off wm after quest, they are at least wpvping. That’s what matters, wpvp seems more balanced now, but still some way to go.

3 Likes

We are doing it out of love and you are doing it for “money”. We feel betrayed.
(Generalising for readability)

Yep. Until the quest will be gone, then it’ll go back to the way it was, though I don’t even know if it’s balanced now (maybe just my luck) since beside the ganking parties for the quest I’ve seen no allies. (1 or 2 random souls in hours)
Just like Wizen said, we are just seeing you once a week when you come for the piece of gear, and not even then can we pvp, since we get killed at flight point.

4 Likes

Better wPvP so far so good? Lol.
I think you failed to kill any Horde before this was introduced and now you’ve managed to kill some by outnumbering them 10 to 1 or smt thus that made you feel good for a moment so you wrote this comment.

Alliance just needs to stop being so bad at PvP in general and Activision-Blizzard needs to stop spoiling you. GIT GUD.

2 Likes

You are NOT on your server in War Mode… it’s mixed shards between all Europe, in order to balance it…

Here’s what I don’t get, so could some explain

Ion said he wanted Horde to turn off Warmode if they didn’t participate in WPvP and only used it for the 10 % bonus. But what about Alliance that have absolutely no interest in Warmode and are only turning it on for the free gear then back off again?

6 Likes

Shhhh. Logic doesn’t work with “omg horde bias” cry groups.

Ironic you say? Lel

and thats the problem, regionwide horde outnumber alliance, but RP shards are seperate to normal ones, on RP shards alliance outnumber horde severly, on normal shards alliance should have the buff, but on RP shards it should be horde who have it

1 Like

Instead of wimping out, you Alliance bro’s should have just turned wm back on. Instead this chain reaction happened that made ppl turn it off and make it seem like there were never any Alliance to begin with.

If you honestly believe there weren’t enough players for it I don’t know what to tell you. I’d say they are exposed for having plenty of players, so we can return back to 10% for everyone!

I don’t care being killed by someone or perhaps a 5 man party when I’m doing a CoA wq. But getting clapped by 20 players everywhere you go is just toxic and not fun for anyone.

TLDR: Horde only outnumbered the Alliance cus the Alliance players didn’t turn wm on in the first place.

1 Like

Nah, it was almost even at bfa launch. There was a mistake in sharding at start of bfa. Too many horde phasing in put off alliance. Then as less alliance, horde pve’rs took advantage of free 10%, more alli off, balance got worse.

The extra reward for outnumbered faction is working. Horde pure pve’ers are switching off. Keep hammering those world quests Alliance!

1 Like

Oh wait. Isnt that the horde crying about the alliance racials being OP even tho the horde ones are much stronger in pvp?
Every time alliance get a decent racial rework theres a howl from the horde how unfair the game , no the world is. Edgy emo teens.

I think you are looking for a different topic.

Totally agree with this - I personally don’t need an incentive to have WM on - like you, I’ve had it on since I ding’d, but PvP rewards would be nice. I’d trade the weekly piece of gear for 500 honor, in a heartbeat. Would love a blue to comment on why they removed the more accessible honor quests that we found in Legion… At the moment, it seems to be minimal, outside of BGs and Arenas, and even then it drops after your first win. Good ideas OP, can’t see it happening though…

1 Like

No friend. I want to tell that horde cry all the time and they get the cool “toys” while alliance get rework once they receive a cool “toy”.

I’m pretty sure I’ve only heard Alliance players cry about the belf racial in bfa. Tho I logged on yesterday for the first time in 2 months, so what do I know.

Leme guess . You was an alliance DK that switched to horde right?

horde from classic - cata, alliance from cata - legion and ever since legion I’m playing horde again. I switched to play with friends, not for racials or something dumb like that if that’s what you’re implying. :stuck_out_tongue: