This is disgusting

What is bad is the free item… i dont care about the ganking. I do not understand the pleasure in killing 40vs1… but ok.
But, only one side has acess to that item… not really fair…
this all situation shows alliance only cares about the reward (not all ofc)
i refuse to turn de wm off

2 Likes

I would so love that void elf racials… where did my silence went though?
Shadowmeld would be nice to have too.
No kidding now, racials from both factions are good. Envy some of the alliance, but we have good ones too.

You say horde is crying over racials, but here you are crying over racials in thread that is not about racials?

Honestly the big problem is the quest. It only leads to camping at flightpaths etc and it’s not really helping the issue at all, it’s just making people more pissed off. The 30% bonus itself should be alone to give an incentive for alliance players to toggle world pvp on, and it does not encourage camping at 1 spot farming players.

4 Likes

agreed. They complain they dont want horde who dont want to pvp to be on WM, so they then encourage alliance who dont want to do PVP and getting them to gank people? I dont think thats the intended effect, plus it dosnt fix the problem that caused it all, I see loads of alliance groups using group finder till they outnumber the horde on a shard and then just gank people.
Seems the problem hasnt been fixed at all and it only shifted the problem to a different colour. Plus when the american alliance found they didnt have the quest cause they now had much more even numbers they all just turned off WM. These are not the people you want on WM. Your drawing in the people you didnt want while pissing off the people you did.

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with pleasure, challenge or satisfaction. It’s because of reward, high ilvl piece, which a player gets after killing required number of hordes. It’s task to complete.

Edit. On the other hand, hordes who get ganked by those raids put effort in gathering, killing, getting revenge etc. It has everything to do with pleasure and satisfaction :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No, game breaking is - horde amount everywhere first half of expansion.

Why u punished? U also have 10% bonus.

But yes, for pveers shouldn’t be allowed to turn on wm only for item. Need 1 week CD for changing warmode type.

Honestly. Don’t change the warmode to a CD or whatever is suggested. I use WM on my chars until I have my 500 CPs. Once I have collected them I usually disable WM until next reset. The 10/20/30% whatever buff is not that important.
And IF I still have warmode enabled after I’ve got my 500 CPs I can still move around pretty unharmed as long as I keep my butt away from any assault zone or faction-shared FPs close to important WQs.

1 Like

Ey, a wm’er that thinks… yes, hot spots can be decided if you want to go there or not. And if you go, how you go. THAT, is the solution to outnumbered in a subzone.

Hmm… it seems like different players like to play wow their way, and don’t want to be restricted with a cd on wm. Blizz have to take the overall situation into account, and overall wm is working well. It was awesome before 8.1, awesome in 8.1, assaults were a nice addition, faction balance is improving, and 8.2 should have capturable objectives. I think most that enjoy wpvp as their primary wow activity are probably happy with wm.

yea it kinda suxs

I’m a bit salty about that item reward, but the xp reward would be too crazy with how fast lvling is now. On Argent Dawn it really doesn’t seem like Horde outnumber Alliance in wm (quite the opposite).

I wouldn’t want to go with a gank squad, if horde had the bonus. That’s pretty lame. Alliance is just camping FPs and Dazar’alor docks with a group (at least from what I’ve seen). They turn it off, and I see a rotation of alliance players.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.