This is getting ridiculous

you pay your sub for access to the servers, you pay the expansion to play the latest update to the game

this set you get FOR FREE as a bonus when you buy 6 months of gametime, ITS THAT SIMPLE

if you dont want to buy 6 months of game-time but would still like this set, you can buy it from them theyre not going to give it away for free - why should they? its a gift to the 6 month sub-club

you dont NEED this set, you never had this set, its not taken away from you, you dont have any rights to it, you never did

3 Likes

Game wants subscribers, incentivises loyalty.

More breaking news as we get it folks.

1 Like

im just gonna copy paste this because im tired of shills

1 Like

im not a shill, im just tired of people and their false outrage about something this simple

and that little quote doesnt prove anything except how foolish you and the people using it are

2 Likes

There are less than 100 shop items compared to hundreds of thousands of farmable items and yet you’re crying about a few little meaningless cosmetics that give you NO advantage whatsoever. How laughable. What you’re essentially saying is that for paying for gametime you should get everything for free. That’s insanely entitled. Also, if you haven’t noticed, “access” does not mean you GET everything for subbing. Access means you can access content, and it does not define how that content can be done/obtained. It’s up to blizzard and they can freely define the word access for their game. If you can’t deal with basic modern bsns monetization strategies like that then you should quit.

Are you jelly because you want these mounts so bad, but you’re too much of a cheap a$$ to spend cash, or I don’t get your point. How is this unethical (unethical means illegal/immoral), I don’t get it.

1 Like

First world problems. I mean really, it’s a fae suit you get if you have a 6 month sub. You don’t like it then don’t use it or by it, really as simple as that. It literally is not that big a deal. It’s not even a deal. It’s just not even.

3 Likes

sure it doesn’t give me any advantage but cosmetics used to be something you could grind for and anyone could get, but now it’s being locked behind an adittional paywall to unlock it

they’re monetizing adittional content because they dont think their current content is able to stand on it’s own, it’s just sad, if you buy a sub then you can access the content, thats how it used to be and thats how it’s still currently advertised, it’s a joke

ok

see the fact you keep harping on about a paywall just tells me you dont understand ITS A GIFT TO LOYAL 6 MONTH SUBSCRIBERS

why should they give it away to everyone for free, its not meant for that… is that really so difficult to understand?

You either dont read what I say or you’re delusional

Somebody clearly doesn’t remember the annual pass from Cataclysm.

1 Like

Just set your subscriptions to 6 month and get free stuff when release , gg wp

why would i read your replies that are not adressed to me or even related to what im saying to you?

but okay youre upset because you didnt get it yet… boohoo man sometimes it takes a while

I don’t have it because the sub I bought wasn’t a 6 month recurring one :joy: not because it’s taking it’s time, everyone who has a 6 month sub running has it already

Don’t even bother, those whiny jealous neckbeards simply aren’t able to do the math.

That is not even close to a lie. It’s simply a fact. If you misunderstand it is not on Blizzard.
You DO have access to everything ingame. The transmog set and those “billions” of mounts isn’t in game.

clearly everyone who doesnt want to buy something that devalues the integrity of the game is just poor and cheap.

how can anyone match your intellect, truly a genius.

According to my ingame transmog tab for a cloth wearer, there are 518 possible transmogs for only the headpiece (cloth) alone … yet here we are crying about that “one” transmog that is in the shop
What?

Never ask questions. Never see the state of the company. 3 times have we gotten this “6 month deal” within a single expansion.
Just consoom. Flashy colours, happy thoughts.

“The integrity of the game”…

Oh, come on now, please stop.