This is getting ridiculous

imagine complaining about a non obligatory cosmetic item that doesnt give extra stats lol

are u disputing that locking the most unique transmogs behind a paywall doesnt diminish the integrity of the game?

If it doesnt than why are all the unique mounts now locked behind the store and we get reskins?

Maybe you didnt play through WOD but having a bunch of reskinned boars didnt feel great when they locked the fey dragon and iron skyreaver behind a paywall

2 Likes

So, buy them then. Or would you prefer a 0.001% drop chance or hideous quest chain to waste your time?

I want everyone who says the Faerie Dragon looks better than in-game sets, so selling it is unacceptable, to look at the sets were getting in Shadowlands and then repeat that to themselves with a straight face.

“WAAAAH IT LOOKS BETTER THAN GEAR OBTAINABLE IN GAME” is the weakest, dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

You’re gunna sit here a tell me the Castle Nathria raid sets look worse than a set of Fae Dragon pyjamas? Get over yourself.

I Would rather have them obtainable through ingame means, we pay a sub and box price so they can develop content for the game.

1 Like

The sub price has never increased. Inflation has.

If you think the game can be developed the way it is these days from just subscriptions I have bad news for you.

In an ideal world, yes. But this world is far from ideal.

Yes because bobby kotick needs his millions while employees get paid in honor points.

You seem to be okay with your money being wasted on this trash. That’s onto you, but don’t scream at other players that they don’t want to pay on top of things if they are already playing the game.

how noble of you to look out for activision , they are just a poor company trying to earn a buck right.

pathetic.

1 Like

You “blizzard bad” types have one argument and it’s boring.

I’m surprised it took you this long to start whining about Bobby.

Awww, diddums.

Solidarity comrades, forwards towards the glorious Revolution… by the way, where was you when it mattered, like those IRL elections, etc?..asking for a friend…

Please nobody tell him about Season Tickets, not including every single item of a Football Club’s merch, etc… he may explode.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.