This is nerfed Classic, Blizzard wants it to fail

As of right now elites are barely hitting harder than non-elites of the same level . This wasn’t how it was in Vanilla. Elite damage needs to be increased by AT LEAST 300%. We’re playing a fake nerfed version of Classic under direct orders from Activision. They want Classic to fail and us to get frustrated by how easy everything it so we go straight to retail.

31 Likes

Hey.

I totally agree with you, the elite mob values are definitely not correct.

Be prepared for the retail whiteknights telling you the game is perfect tho, they don’t want the game to be challenging.

19 Likes

Kork can use a challenge, but this is lots of challenge already but still, if you want game to be harder just say it dont be like this and be like: boo hoo

10 Likes

I knew when I went into DM for the first time that the damage wasn’t correct. The health pools seem fine to me, just the damage they do is way off. Still, running dungeons above my level helps counter this :smiley:

3 Likes

Don’t forget to put on your tinfoil hat and don’t fall off your flat earth.

51 Likes

Blizzard if you don’t properly tune Classic especially MC then I along with many others are going to cancel our subscriptions. This is your last chance.

15 Likes

I bet Blizzard is shaking in fear right now. How will they ever recover when Vindolf cancels his subscription, the company is doomed.

23 Likes

Probs would if there wouldnt be so many saying #Nochanges

2 Likes

Do it, nobody cares. I actually played vanilla from release to the last day, we had mc on farm for like a year. In patch 1.12 mc Was a joke, half the raid Was filled with alts and we steamrolled through every encounter, with less knowledge of the game.

Onyxia and ragnaros were free loot back in patch 1.12, incredibly easy.

14 Likes

Hmmm nothing is better than good old conspiracy theories :smiley:

6 Likes

I agree with you, don’t let them tell you it is just about 15 years knowledge because it is not!

Sorry m8, retail players don’t play Classic because its a challenge. If they want challenge they do high m+ or mythic raiding in BfA. Maybe for returning players who played 10 years ago and now they are playing again it can be “hard”. For regular wow players it really isn’t challenge at all, its just nostalgia :wink:

7 Likes

Noticed this also, I’m not sure why they’re obsessed with dumbing down the games.

4 Likes

I agree. It feels way too easy.

6 Likes

I’m a retail whiteknight but I agree, 1.12 with all nerf, etc is too fnking easy, I play rogue and ok I die etc, but it’s ez

There are deaths, but mostly come from getting bored and cocky.

The orc keep in Redridge was refreshing, as those elites still hit very hard.

Most of you gotta stop comparing the Classic from the Real Blizzard to a Private Servers…Private Servers’s core was all wrong, jesus christ lol yes things was harder in real classic for 15 years ago, lack of pcs, addons was not a huuuge thing, it was a thing but not massive, people didn’t know everything etc etc, u guys just gotta stop comparing it to private servers, cause that was failure on their end with the dmg etc

8 Likes

Lol no it’s just we are in a nerfed version before BC, can they do update like on nost? IF u was before ZG it was like 1.07 on the client 1.12 with a stupid update.

But nvm, i have pleasure to play

Yes it was. Stop claiming something you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Yes he does, he played private servers the real deal, they were 100% right about the script, dmg, core etc, obviously.

2 Likes