This should be punishable

Which is the same as my result, except i get a system message. But that seems very odd, cus i’ve replicated it both with and without addons and i get the same error message.

I only get that system message if the person is offline or if the system deems contact is no longer necessary. I do not get it for ignore.

What do you mean with this:

I’ve never been unable to whisper people from different servers, regardless of location, party or no party. Me and dowlphin tested that yesterday and he was able to whisper me without having any prior contact whatsoever.

Usually if you are grouped cross realm for something, like a dungeon, it gives you a grace period that you can speak to someone cross realm after you are no longer grouped. After that it’s like they are offline and you get the message you linked in your first screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/sDK3sE9

This is the message i got when trying to whisper you after you ignored me.

You didn’t log out, right?

Nope I’m still on, and I’ll take you off ignore.

Do you even mythic+? Please tell me how you change spec while in a key? Wth are you talking about

You walk outside, change spec, come back in.

And then waste the timer for other people and then they rage at you :laughing::point_up:.

If someone has left then you have nothing to lose at that point.

2 Likes

Actually, i think it was abdrakeydabra used this method in TD. They had their mage go frost for the first part of the dungeon for big kite pulls, then he ran out and changed to fire.

1 Like

Really?!?! Did they change this at some point? Still would be insanely hard to let others respec in 4 man. People leave if you breathe the wrong way.

1 Like

It has always been like that.

1 Like

Yes i do, not too seriously though, am only 2.1k score.

You go out of the dungeon, change spec and go in again, simple as that, nothing fancy about it.

Yea i just got schooled, i didnt know this. Sorry about that. Its a bit non logical imo, why disable this in the dungeon if you can just hop out and change anyway ><

1 Like

Well sure in pugs people might get mad if you take the time to respec, but if someone leaves near end and you tell them you can save it by going out and respeccing which takes like 3 minutes (maybe 5-10 if you have to reforge gear) they will probably be alright.

edit: and yes it has always been like this, and at higher levels this is also used to change gear or talents before problematic bosses, or after a specific start pull, see TD.

Because there has to be some punishment for doing it. Otherwise you could build entire comps around it. Warrior tanks for example, are insanely good for first 60 % of motherlode, but they’re awful in the final 40 %, so you could have a warrior tank the first part, then have another class go tank for the rest.

So the whole thread is about how you harassed another player after they had to go, and they ignored you and now try to get forum points for some reason.

Just get over it.

I never harrassed anyone whatsoever. Actually i asked him “What’s wrong?”.

Which you’d know, if you’d actually take your time to read instead of just commenting without any basis to your claims.

On forums everyone claims to be the good guys.

2 Likes