This should be punishable

wrote “sry” and left.

imgur.com/UBMmHS3

definitely should be punishable in some shape or form.

Oh and also put me on ignore before leaving :slight_smile: Run went smooth, nothing wrong there.

Doing weekly on alts is the absolute worst. You meet the worst people.

To clarify: This is proof that the person ignored me, obviously with the help of Puny :squid:

2 Likes

He/she did say Sry, and you dont know why he/she had to leave. Could be serious. As for the Ignore I cant tell…

18 Likes

Takes two seconds to give an explanation. And if it truely was an emergency, then why in the world does he have time to write sry/ignore me?

1 Like

because that person has the decency to tell you sorry instead of alt+f4? maybe the world doesnt revolve around you?

25 Likes

And maybe, he shouldn’t join and ruin other peoples keys with 0 regard for them having to now do a 9 and a 10 again to complete their weekly?

And for the ignore, why would he do that?

4 Likes

You know, the thing about emergencies is that they’re sudden and unexpected.
That’s why they’re emergencies.
Calm down, this isn’t the end of the world. They probably ignored you because they didn’t want to deal with the backlash- ignoring people takes 2 seconds, almost literally.

17 Likes

one day you will have children and a girlfriend/wife and family members that unexspected need you and then you realise how idiotic you sounded right now.

17 Likes

If it was an emergency, then he shouldn’t ignore me. I literally just wrote “what’s wrong?” and was already on ignore. :slight_smile:

I’m not mad about him leaving. If there was an emergency, that’s understandable. I’m mad about him not having the dignity to explain why or what’s up and putting me on ignore instantly.

3 Likes

Typing /.ignore [name] or right clicking on name takes two seconds to do.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. And typing “sorry emergency” takes longer. Then at least I know why.

A random player has zero responsibility to let you, a random player, let you know the nature of their emergency (or the fact that they’re having an emergency). Sure, it’d be polite to explain, but they also have no reason to do so either, nor should they be expected to.

13 Likes

So, you’re mad because they didn’t justify why they had to leave? What are you, their employer?

You’re just some random guy on the internet, no one has to justify whatsoever to you.

16 Likes

And you people are the reason the community is as awful as it is :slight_smile:

I don’t want to know the nature of his emergency, i want him to at least show a sliver of dignity and not instant ignore me before leaving.

This makes it very hard to believe that he actually had an emergency.

could also write “sry emergency” and it’d be understandable

1 Like

Sry
/Tleave

9 Likes

Same in real life. I can accidentally bump into somebody or spill his/her coffee and I am not required by law to apologize at least but most people do that and we kinda expect it. Yet it in video games, some people can act as outright jerks and we accept it and say that “its fine”.

Hmm…worth thinking about. :smiley:

9 Likes

When i join somebody else’s key, i feel responsible for finishing said key.

I will not leave unless the group is incapable of continueing.

3 Likes

I have had simular things happen to me

Someone literally was just like at 86% trash, 4 bosses down in waycrest maynor and he was just like ‘‘I don’t want to play anymore’’ and left …

He was the healer …

1 Like

Ok, you have a priority invite for my keys.
:hugs:
Imagine that people have no responsibility and let go, being salty about this case might turn you into a leaver. But you cannot avoid these accidents any way.

2 Likes

Yeah its a rather crappy thing to do. Just a quick explanation is fine, that’s not asking permission that is just manners.
Life happens… it can happen to all of us, just have some decency to the other people that are there with you.

1 Like

Well, in the screenshot he has apologized for leaving. Just like in real life if you bump into someone you just apologize, you do not stop to explain to him why you bump into him.

4 Likes