This should be punishable

as i said that was not the meaning and by reading mine reply is kinda implicit that was related to things where you have controll off . i did not changed mine wording neither mine stance on the subject, i had only to make more simple to explain what i wanted to say becouse you were attacking in 3 to me, making me appear like a sort monster unable to understand that people can have emergencies, when just what i wanted to the one that replied “you will change when you get a family” is that people should at least worry to have a solid internet connection check other things before doing not.qeuable-content.

1 Like

so to wrap it up, you re salty because someone didnt apologise the way you wanted and left your key. got it, sounds very mature. :+1: was totally worth creating a thread about it. :partying_face:

i ll repeat myself again. if you dont want people to leave your group. RUN WITH FRIENDS OR GUILD MATES. problem solved. so please get over it and move on.

i ll be going to bed now as this is getting nowhere since you dont want/cant provide proof. good night. :sleeping:

Already offered to provide you with proof, you declined.

Secondly, is it wrong to expect common decensy in humans? Regardless of them being pugs or not?

Lastly, why do I need to prove my innocense? Am I not innocent until proven guilty or?

So guy join dungeon and then he leave and block party leader. Tell me how that was unexpected? He block him purposely. He got time to block people but don’t have time to explain why he leave? How unmature you must be to don’t prepare free time before starting playing game.

1 Like

Oh yeah, almost forgot to reply to this. Sorry about that.

If enough reports suggest there’s an elephant in Times Square, then there’s probably an elephant in Times Square.

This system would work solely on repeat offenders, which honestly, deserve punishment. It’s actually possible - on a fresh character - to gear by joining low keys and then leaving them immidiately. You will get loot if they finish, you will lose nothing if they don’t. Nothing to hold you responsible.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, we can now plan our emergencies. Woohoo!

3 Likes

Great!

How does one “plan” for an emergency? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

What is emergency?

1. Trup starting WW III.
  2. Your house is on fire.
  3. Some one is robbing you.
  4. Some one is shoting to you.
  5. You wife want kill you because she is crazy.
  6. You died.
1 Like

“A family emergency.”

1 Like

I’m thinking now how the emergencies like this can happen and they do unexpectedly to anyone, you never know your family member could drop down to a sudden heart attack or something like that and you need at that moment to drop down a game and be with the person, and call a ambulance to drive them to the hospital, those are usually reasons why a lot of the people would leave the game without having the time to offer the explanation for their leave.

And there are more possible situations like that, but also did come to my mind that the solution for the situation like this could be instead of punishment the system in which we would get by the game detected that only 4 players have stayed and that because of that the timer could stop, and for the dungeon to be continued that the people would need to find a fifth player since the requirement for finishing could be that you need 5 players. And once they would get that player that they would be able to start the run again from the last spot with exact time on which they stopped it before.

1 Like

You still forgot that leave block him just after he leave. Who do those things?

Honestly, i see a lot of comments regarding “emergency this, emergency that”. In this specific scenario, there’s nothing to prove that he had an emergency and if he did have an emergency, then he did nothing to explain to us that he did.

No, you can’t predict certain emergencies. Yes, sometimes you have to leave dungeons. No, it shouldn’t happen often enough to the point, that a system implementation to prevent such behavior should not be implemented.

There’s also a lot of people commenting on this matter, whom does not even do mythic+ whatsoever. Either that, or they’re commenting on undergeared alts with no prior mythic+ experience.

I’m not pulling the “elitist card” or “armory bashing” with this, i’m simply saying, that sometimes you should not comment on something that you basically know nothing about.

I don’t go onto forum posts regarding high end mythic raiding or posts regarding high rating arenas with multi-R1 glads or high end raiders discussing and argue against them, they know their stuff, they know the environment.

Leavers in m+ keys are a very ordinary thing, especially in the 10-12 range, and they should be punished in some way, shape or form. Instead of punishment though, they actually get rewarded. If the group decides to finish the key, they get a shot at a loot, which is completely awful game design.

2 Likes

Bloody Thrall, you guys are still going?
OP, don’t you know that M+‘s grow on trees? Just pug another one and get on with your O’ so important business. No one here nor ingame owes you anything.

another one that don’t know how to read. maybe read the whole discussion before reply.

So, because m+ “grows on trees”, it’s okay to waste 4 other individuals time and effort by leaving keys without any punishment?

Also, you don’t seem to know how many people actually leave keys.

lastly, you - surprisingly enough - haven’t dont a SINGLE m+ key this entire season, so what do you even know about the issue?

Are you also the person that goes into arena threads about guardians being OP with statements such as “they’re fine”, “they don’t need nerfing” or “just CC them” without any prior experience?

Shrugs, I can read perfectly fine. Perhaps you should type something that actually makes sense.

You literally say Emergency -> prevent them. Read up what Emergency means and voila.

1 Like

Don’t mind us, we’re just here trying to adapt some common sense to the debate. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You cannot provide common sense to a discussion you know nothing about. You’ve never had a person leave your m+ key, because you’ve never done a m+ key.

When somebody leaves a group, with only “sry”, I accept it and move on. Perhaps my priorities are just more in order.:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s not a huge deal. Sure, it is annoying having to waste your time, but it’s not the end of the world and at the end of the day, it’s just another bummer that no one can avoid.
And no, no one should be punished through a review system. Such systems could be abused and would result in countless innocents being punished by ill intent.
Instead, good quality teamplay should be rewarded, while the bad ones get nothing.

Funny of you to assume that this is the character I do M+'s with, or how many keys I even do. I don’t owe you an answer on either.

Jumping the gun, but no. I’m not one of those.