Last weeks m+ was not tested

Again this fiesta is not playable and most unfun combination ever. Fix it or remove it all together thanks!

1 Like

Could you elaborate Tschakka? It’s bolstering, its been tested plenty.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t answer to you anymore because you are not interested in any reasonable conversation… Its all your opinion or nothing.

And you are in the dev team? because this combination was never up in season 1 so I assume you tested it yourself as part of the dev team?

5 Likes

Sure looks like you wanted a reasonable conversation doesn’t it?

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Logic does not lead to anything anymore at the current state of the game.
It is already hard enough to get Tanks or heals in PUGs and now the came up with this affixes…

Tanks are getting destroyed and I do not get how they move this game more and more into hardcore e sport competition fiesta instead of a fun experience.

2 Likes

:grimacing:

But i am not sure what the OP’s point it. There is no argument given why it is unplayable.

4 Likes

My point is that Blizz decided to double down on affixes and affix combinations which were criticized throughout the community for weeks.

It’s beyond me why they force players to go through hated affixes to get KSM.

Another joke is that KSM is not account wide. They literally beg for unsubscribing at this point.

Actually when you have a tiny bit of brain, both Affixes this week are non existent

2 Likes

I am overall not really a fan of bolstering, since it is difficult to pull multiple things at the same time. But it is only a problem in a couple of dungeons. Quaking is since the nerf pretty OK, in my oppinion. And for KSM i see no real influence.

Like last week people had tyrannical which is highly complained on, and necrotic got multiple nerf-topics too last week. And spites seems to be terrible for melee, by community perception. Still i got like all dungeons done on ~15 last week. For KSM those affixes are all fine.

And yes, i do agree KSM should be account wide.

1 Like

Thats what most of the people dont want to understand. Its balanced around 15s not 20s. I think Affixes did never really matter in lower keys balancing is fine there

Whatever… I happily see WoW go down due to elitist shilling a horrible experience.

Also I have no clue why everytime people with gear ~240 and all dom sockets come here to tell people how easy everything is.

+15 should be tuned around 233 as this is the gear you can get in 14.

Sure with ~240 gear and dom sockets I also sim 1000 dps higher so get off with your attitude.

what exacly is unplayable this week ? as long as people dont just nuke mindlessly only kill mobs together this is push week for many people as quaking is non existent affix

it is tuned even lower then 233. problem is most people make a lot of mistakes plus are cheap on consumables like flasks/pots/armor kits/oils etc etc. plus they make mistakes which cost group a lot of time. even a single full wipe in +15 on that level will likely cause you not timing it.

1 Like

I responded and i am literally 233 and am timing 15’s this week. And we do not have dom sockets either. It has nothing to do with elitism.

!5’s are tuned lower. And we are just some community scrubs.

But they are tuned around that. If you’re not doing it stop blaming the game and start considering how it might be your teams performance.

My tank is timing 14’s and failing 15’s atm. This is mostly because I play M+ once a week and am 229 and distinctly average at playing.

People always think they are doing great and it never even occurs to them how dumb their decision making is. That healer stunning all the mobs at the start when the tanks CD’s up and hes at zero stacks of necrotic / nothing has bolstered. When stacks are high / mobs get mad everything is on DR and the tank gets crushed.

Then the whole party are like “lol I did cc!”.

I’m not saying this is what happens in your groups but you’re one day into the affix ands crying. No advice asked, just crying and whining right off the bat instead of considering how you should adjust your play and pulling style.

Get better / quit pick one, but stop crying all the time.

its exackly my experience with m+

230 pugs seems to just time +14 of played correcly (and miss it if hispans happen ) and miss most of timers on 15+ even if played correcly .

why its ok im my eyes ? because people who do +14 can use their VP and upgrade their gear all the way to 242 eventually + have 249 pieces from GV.

and it seems just right for people who are +/- 230 geared.

If you are Tschakka, I thought you said hunters were super OP in m+ and you were absolutely blasting everything ez pz. Didn’t expect you to be struggling in m+.

Quaking + Soggodon is stupid.

Otherwise I don’t see what’s wrong with this affix combo, we’ve done it numerous times before and quaking is really not that dangerous unless the group is getting mass gripped on top of eachother repeatedly. Bolstering has been around for a long time now, and this expansions dungeons are actually relatively calm in terms of Here’s a big mob surrounded by a load of little ones type situations.

There’s definitely a lot of problems with bolstering for high key pushing, especially on fortified which we haven’t seen since legion (I’m not a high key pusher so I don’t have much comment, but I see complaints about it in that realm from many people) but as an affix for 15s it’s handleable.

so pls look at my raider io i cleared 18s in the first week with 226 ilvl so what exactly are you trying to tell me? you are just bad thats the problem nothing else

1 Like

Hahaha this thread already assembles the whole elitist community in one place. Bring it on and tell us how pro you are while numbers are declining, streamers are leaving the ship and te game has nothing to offer for casuals.

This week is silly and apart from fanboys and girls no one defends this mess.

I love US forum since they have a clear understanding of the customer company relationship. If the game is crap I have the right to ciriticize it.

Also I’m not criticizing everything, only THIS WEEK learn to read

lol i don’t!? I don’t care about your e pen length… What I do care is what I get from my money in PUGs. I care about the game state and I care about the fact that Ion destroyed casual content