Fortified + Raging is bad

It will probably update if u log into your shaman. Sometimes it takes a while for armory to catch up :slight_smile:

ok did not know that. Ty for the hint. Hope the detectives are happy after it updates :smiley:

Never said its not, but teling someone doing way harder content than you and strugling because of weird afix combo they should git gut because someone who is pro and lives in game 20 hours a day can do it is simply trolling.

1 Like

other question would be. Why do you need higher content then +15 this week? >+15 is meant to be challenging for players that want more then just gearing up

Fortified weeks makes trees/vortex/typhoon/bindingshot/etc OP :slight_smile: With raging your whole group needs to adjust.

Thats ironic, you literally complained about 2 weeks worth of keys as well. Now you come here with this? Hypocrite.

3 Likes

and? bring the class not the player was always a thing in higher difficulties.

hello deja :clown_face:

Got anything to say about me proving you to be a hypocrite, or just resorting to hand waving and personal attacks immediately because thats all you got? :cow:

2 Likes

you are being personal in your posts so don’t expect anything else from others. You will not see anything else from my side in this forum

I achieved Shadowlands KSM season 2 in BFA Season 3…

Come on, refute it. You said don’t blame Blizz if hes too bad. You literally did the same. Thats a textbook definition of a hypocrite, its not my fault if you take it personally. If you dont’ want to engage, just slink away. Preferably forever. :clown_face:

1 Like

I updated my av… so play detective as you like. You got ksm? then you should know its easy asf

best thing that you currently bring to the discussion. Anything else you can add? At least I defend my point of this week is easy for the most playerbase (up to +15)

Sure, yesterday you said wow is dead. Yet you seem to be pretty anxious to tell everybody you got KSM in week 2. You’ve done 160 keys in the past month yet you keep saying “wow is dead”. You’re spending at least 2.5 hours every day doing keys in a game thats dead?
Does not compute.

3 Likes

my god anything else you have to do then stalking me? I must be famous :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: What a poor life you have. I don’t want to argue about my other posts that clearly have other intentions and is not bring anything to this topic at all. Would suggest you a break my friend.

Edit: btw also not my main you’ve found

That only implies you’re spending even more time in a “dead game”. :thinking:

So, why were you a hypocrite in your original reply? Why are you playing a dead game for at least 2.5 hours a day (on an alt). And no, I’m not stalking you, but I’m tired of the incessant negative posts about wow from the likes of you. Especially since your actions and words are so different.

1 Like

You’re just the play that blizzard was talking about when they told we are the problem as well. You are haressing players and you start getting on my nerfs dude. Get lost

Raging and fortified is awful… managed to do a 19 SoA yesterday without soothe because tank was really good (although it was originally a 20).
It shouldn’t be a thing that horrible affixes get mix with fortified, of course talking about bolstering fortified week too.
On top of that, Blizzard added explosive just to make this more annoying.

1 Like

I’m not harrassing, I’m engaging with honest questions. In your mind quite alright for you to walk behind posts I make with a clown face calling me the “biggest troll ever” because you don’t agree with me. But when I ask questions that require a bit of uncomfortable self reflection and honest answers its harassing?

1 Like

I feel haressed by you. Stalking my characters, continue to troll my answers in all topic. Its kind of anoying and I thought this community better then some devs at blizz. But you prove me wrong all the time and it makes me sick. You are the one of the worst on this planet.

Edit: Kind of remind me that this game is realy dead. What I meant by my other post. because the community is degrading by folks like you.