Those who have ran many visions

Made me laugh :joy:

1 Like

If they changed this I would be happier.

1 Like

… heeeeeeeeey ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But I agree on all accounts with rest of post.

1 Like

It’s never a good idea to expect to be able to perform in the same way as top tier players. It is amazing what they can do and they are incredible to watch, people can learn from them. But it’s no good expecting to waltz into any content and be able to play as good as then.

Do read their guides, do watch them etc. Everyone can improve. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes it sucks to be on the lower end of the stick. No matter what spec of course (also found a 3 mask run of elemental).

I am actually an advocate for healers to do as much as possible in their own spec. This was from a week ago:

My gripe is when it’s easier for a healer than some dps in Visions.

That damage/dps screenshot is from the event boss dungeon, you can’t take any dps from that seriously. It is a scaled dungeon for all levels.

I can go in there and button mash on an alt I have no idea how to play and do stupid damage.

1 Like

I have run the event to death and never have I seen a healer come close to that damage.

I do it 46 times a day, I see plenty of skewed data. Scaling is like that.

So whats the highest healer dps you have seen and what spec?

When it’s crazy high it really jumps out… which is why I took the screenshot.

I’m not going to count an event boss dungeon as a reliable source of any dps. Anything that can burst does well in the event boss. I’ve done some where they all drop dead so fast we are waiting for the next one to activate.

However there are plenty of logs for things like mythic plus if you want to see data, on dps that a class can do.

1 Like

I am really surprised that a leaderboard for Visions hasn’t been made yet.

95th percentile healers for mythic plus

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/20#class=Healers&dataset=95

Awesome!
How does this work? :slight_smile: I thought this was about height of the key and not hps/dps?

(and blizz should buff 3 healers? hard to see this in the context)

Is that dps or healing?

Plus I am talking about visions not mythic+

I mean the boards are still dominated by RDruids atm and plenty of Hpala appearing in between. We are talking top tier though, the bulk of the player base does not fall into this category, they do not need a meta team.

I can probably find some proper dps records of the various healers again with more digging but I’m currently still farming the love rocket and I’m giving that higher prio atm :laughing: :rocket:

1 Like

Doing that with 3 accounts worth of characters.

Yeah I’m having enough of it with one account. Good luck though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah i think this is just about height of keys (and timer) and just giving some score to it, like an alternative raiderio. I searched for myself and it has nothing to do with my dps or hps :slight_smile:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/argent-dawn/psjohly?zone=20&new=true#partition=3&boss=11877

1 Like

Same to you :rocket:

2 Likes