Thoughts on Collecting Knowledge Points for Maxed Professions?

Hey everyone,

Hope you’re all doing well in your respective journeys! I’ve been wondering about something lately and thought it’d be cool to get your take on it. So, I’ve got this maxed-out profession, and I’ve been diligently collecting knowledge points week after week.

Now, here’s the thing – I’m torn. Is it really worth it to keep hoarding these points? Are there any hints or whispers about potential perks or cool stuff down the line that we might unlock? Or have we pretty much maxed out and there’s no more juice left to squeeze?

Anyone got any scoop or insider info? I’m on the fence about whether to save up or just go all out on using these points for some immediate gains.

Let’s chat about it! Share your thoughts, experiences, or any nuggets of info you’ve come across. Can’t wait to hear what you all think!

1 Like

There’s nothing to indicate we’ll get anything else at this point. I had some hopes when new content was added in prior patches, but that turned out to bw limited to ine new resource in Zaralek, some new mining/herbalism nodes, and new seasonal + a few extra new recipes for crafters. Pretty minor, altogether. You’re most likely free to just spend them the only way it’s possible right now - to get some extra mettle. If you even need it… You might also keep hoarding them, but again: we are past the point of hoping for new trees etc., and in WW we’ll definitely go back to zero for the new areas, with new trees ans reps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.