🐮 Thunderbluff Market

The boards around the horde cities bear a new poster. Written in rather giant letters on a paper decorated with feathers and small wooden totems.

This means a market event in Thunderbluff on the 2022-07-16T18:00:00Z ! Come there to trade or mail me/whisper me for a stall if you have something to sell for yourself. Hope to see you there!

20 Likes

Good luck, :+1:

1 Like

I will be there and so should you

1 Like

I will be there to sell information to the highest bidder.

Todays specials; Is Kuru really blind, or was he simply faking it for tax evasion? Starting bid is at 20.000g

2 Likes

thats a great Ide…wait…on second thought that doesn’t loo…sound so great…

I will be there selling spells, magic scrolls and runes!

1 Like

Better not be dirty magic, or I’m going to throw you off the cliff.

1 Like

No dirty magic! Promise!

2 Likes

Market days are good, wholesome fun.

1 Like

You will never buy a better cut of kodo meat than from the stalls of the Aparoshe Stampede.

We will be THERE. You WILL buy our goods.

2 Likes

Watch me sell cow meat at Thunderbluff during Thunderbluff Market.

1 Like

Dum dum welcome? Hellfire bad and no crunchy kodo’s to eat. Dum dum forgive Stampede for caving in his skull in return for cut of kodo.

1 Like

Did you know it takes exactly four and a half seconds from being thrown off the top of Thunder Bluff to hit the ground, and that’s exactly how much time you get to reconsider your life’s decisions?

9 Likes

Felrage never managed to pass Blackrock math class. He doesn’t know what seconds are or how they work.

Highmaw agents must come to acquire the kodo cut instead :eyes:

1 Like

that IS wonderfull :smiley: looking forward to it!

1 Like

I will sell snake oil. :]

1 Like

Is it a good fur conditioner?

It can do a lot of things really! Make your fur and/or beard shiny, heal you from pain, make you stronger and flavour you meal! It is amazing really, I actually think it can even cure curses!

1 Like

Also ressurect the dead, and keep evil warlocks away (Ombashi will prove its authenticity even!), and when all else fails its amazing as lipgloss and for painting your house.

1 Like
7 Likes