Time to finally ban multiboxing

To be fair I seen so far a ton of multi boxers , but only one of them was active player.Rest of them fully automated druid bots .They do not pay for sub , they buy tokens to pay for it. And I think low activity of blizz GM to tackle a problem of bots using multi boxers is real problem.

it’s quite the same thing.
someone somewhere pays for that token with real cash.
having the advantage of automating play on x characters at the same time allows them to farm for the tokens, and round and round it goes

As if pressing 1 button and having 9 characters do that actions is not close enough to botting imo… But dream on it makes Blizz money and we all know how much they like that sweet green.

1 Like

Well it is very good and important question to be fair .I don’t think they can answer this with anything else , but they pay for multiple accounts.Dosh is power

Wrong. This has always been an issue that Blizzard has never addressed somehow.

The fact that you admit yourself that it takes a group to beat a single person proves how much of a problem it is. And that’s not even accounting for all the economical consequences that multiboxing produces.

1 Like

True but soo far it is very muddy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.