Time To Wage War: A Gametime Thread, but by Twiluna 😡

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter.

Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace.

The war is actually begun!

The nextchange that sweeps from the game will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms!

Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of subs and greediness?

Forbid it, Almighty Titans! I know not what course others may take;
but as for me,

Give me 30 days gametime

or

Give me death!

5 Likes

Twiwuna…no one likes it …just farm leather , sell , pay sub!!..going for a run now , will be back , i left 1 207ilvl BOE on the ah for 80k Please go buy it!! i have only 2 more days on my sub! that BOE is super super important…spended all my gold yesterday on my leggo , so that on sunday my dudu is ready for raiding with me guildies…go buy the boe guys , its mail twiwuna you wanna it brother?

1 Like
4 Likes

I pick death. Get your neck in this noose.

TODO: find and insert pic of noose.

1 Like

red, the blood of tiny gnomes
black, the colour of my wrath

2 Likes

I love the smelling of death in the morning.

2 Likes

I need an adult.

5 Likes

You sir just made my day xD

I have covid, so I actually don’t smell the things…I feel the things !

1 Like

1 Like

I hate what they did, but I love drama, and I always choose death.
So…

1 Like

Thats actually quite funny and creative xD

Yet another thread on this?

Of course!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have come from the past! and the past says give us 30days gametime!

The past is right!

The past invented pasta, which is as right as it gets.

And gimme that gametime.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s been brought up so far, but you can still buy gametime in 30 days intervals, just by a roundabout route. If you go to subscriptions and choose the pay monthly option, you can immediately cancel it and keep the first 30 days you’ve paid for.

That being said, I completely support re-adding the actual method. Not only is it good for someone like me, a returning player who wants to see if he/she still enjoys the game in its current state, but having the 30 day gametime option also IMO makes it less likely that Blizz will try and force subs to pay for 60 days at a time.

1 Like