Timewalking over tuned to hell

Sacre bleu! :eyes:

2 Likes

. o O ( Mon Dieu…-.-)

They’ve been kind of unenjoyable since the scaling adjustments. The Wrath ones a couple of months ago were the first with the new scaling and Pit of Saron was particularly hellish.

Something did need to be done, but it feels like they did too much (or just what they did was done in too a haphazard a manner). The set before the changes, I did Black Morass on my level 90-ish warrior and had the tank constructively tell the group that “DPS should be embarassed”. We tried to explain that, as the group’s three DPS members were under level 100, we did not have access to corruptions or essences and that explained the screwy damage meters. He wouldn’t accept that though.

Well, now who’s embarrassed, random tank?! Now nobody’s having fun!

2 Likes

Omelette du fromage!

8 Likes

It’s all gone a bit Del Boy in here (one for the British of a certain age)

4 Likes

I do them when I have done most of my weekly objectives and I want a break from M+.
I’m also interested in Rep-tokens but if there’s a Timewalking week I particularly dislike I most likely skip it, as I said I think dungeons are overturned at the moment.

1 Like

It’s Omelette au fromage , the " Du " is wrong. You want a cheese omelette , not an omelette made of cheese.

2 Likes

That’s only because people are bad.

1 Like

I guess you never watched Dexter’s Laboratory.

3 Likes

I have feeling that it’s going to be even worse in Shadowlands. Basically player with legion + bfa +covenants borrowed power and player with leveling gear in same grp :rofl: :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Don’t tell us what we want xd :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah down with the cheese omelette! Viva la revolution!

Well it would just be melted cheese not an actual omelette ?

But still delicious :grin:

3 Likes

I believe they said English as the language and not the country, in which case they’re right.

In the same way as the various servers are labelled , English, German, Russian etc.

Wow now you’re being cheesist!

4 Likes

Nah just paid attention in my GCSE French lessons.

Why scale timewalking for established lvl 120 characters with corruptions and an ilev that already exceeds the ilev rewards of the place?

Timewalking is most attractive to leveling characters or fresh 120s without corruptions and; ironically; are the least tuned for them.

3 Likes

I always knew French were cheesists…