Timewalking over tuned to hell

Then it seems it is exactly like last Timewalking. It was like running a Mythic.
Thanks for letting us know, so I can pass on Timewalking and save my time.

1 Like

Rodney you plonker

Tea is just broth made with leaves.

MoP Timewalking was only hard if the players were complete clowns. Out of all dungeons, there were like only 2 bosses (2nd boss from Niuzao and 3rd boss from Gate of the Setting Sun) you could actually wipe on, and even then, they were perfectly doable if people bothered doing easy mechanics, such as not sitting by the boss when it does its avoidable big damage melee attack.

WoD timewalking is overtuned? I’ve always used WoD TW exclusively as the time i farm badges for the mounts because the dungeons are relatively fast and simple.

Cata TW or MoP TW is a slog in comparison.

Northern lass here :slight_smile:

Scalling in this game is done in terrible way, things are too hard or too easy, i don’t know who works in Blizzard but i wish someone from devs going horrific vision with this lag. In WoD you could have those 30% crit or haste or anything, now with this garbage scalling we land at 12% with stats, power is halved, mob hp is skyrocketed and go do it.

Thank you for the information.
I was planning to sleep one hour less this week to complete 50 runs on my 10 characters, till it ends.
Not anymore. :grinning:

This is the part the developers just refuse to understand. Make a dungeon worst and people will not stay to play it, this isn’t a guild run or premade group.
15 years and they still don’t get it.

The expansion is over and they still mess things up.
Enough !
What was wrong with the previous version of WoD TW dungeon, last time, I ask ?

No need to fix it.
I am loving it.
I will show my gratitude adding this content to the vast list I have on this expansion of things to be blacklisted.

They are making my addiction on this game, go away so fast in this expansion. It’s crazy I tell you. :laughing:

Cheers.

3 Likes

The biggest joke of the timewalking difficulty is that you get a normal cache for it while you get a heroic cache for doing mythic +0 on the mythic dungeon weekend.

It should had been the other way around

7 Likes

At least let us choose which category reward (weapon, armor, rings/trinkets) so that we may target what we need. Leaving it down to chance with all slots offered is not exactly practical.

NPCs’ health and magnitude of attacks/spells needs to be tuned down considerably. I can assume that the scaling adjustments a few months ago are meant for groups with max level characters with best in slot essences, gear (sometimes even twink gear), all talents etc. But not all groups have the luck of getting grouped with someone like that, in fact there are rarely any 120 characters with BiS in a Timewalking dungeon. Generally speaking there are mostly levelers and people with 120 characters which they want to gear. The point is that the tuning is there for 120s with BiS, when in reality it’s rarely the case. It’s not a question of difficulty, it’s what is a realistic time to complete a Timewalking dungeon.

3 Likes

I haven’t done any yet today but I did do the MoP ones 2 weeks ago and it was fine… the only places where I recall wipe was in Shadopan Monastery where somebody pulled that big pack at the bridge during bossfight and in Temple of Dawning Sun (or something… the one with the elevator boss) we tried to ignore the trash and run to the elevator boss but some people got slowed and caught and we got all rekt in the end… but these were just dumb mishapps tbh I did not feel the dungeons overtuned at all and I was doing them with freshly leveled/ non-max level chars.

Did a few dungeons with healing my monk alt, who doesn’t have any essence beyond the first it gets, dps traits and no cloak. So far, the only time people died was to easily avoidable damage (for example, not taking cover during the bird boss in Skyreach) so I don’t get the “difficulty” in these dungeons. Perhaps people were expecting to outright faceroll them?

Or maybe the difficulty doesn’t really stem from the dungeons rather coming from the players (honestly, i don’t get why is it so hard for a lot of dps to use a single interrupt).

Blizzard, revert timewalking changes, it was fine before March buffs.

3 Likes

It’s not difficult at all.

It’s just sooooo much health per mob.

I don’t bother doing even the one for the quest item. Not worth it. Gear too low. (below M0 yet harder than m5+)

2 Likes

players dont do mechanics then complain game is too hard

its like pit of sauron where players dont know to reset stacks behind the rocks, or dont run away for poison nova, or dont CC the ramp packs, or rush pull the whole tunnel, or dont stop dps’ing the boss when the tank gets the dmg link and dies because of them

2 Likes

Pit of Saron was easy before buffs in March

1 Like

i bet most of the stuff OP complains about are dodgable or interruptable like the heal he mentions

Assuming i’m male on the basis of ?!

in wow all female characters are played by men and all 14year old girls are FBI agents
it is known

2 Likes

Tried TW this morning over at Horde…

half morning later 0 completed runs, I logged my cow out and decided that maybe next TW cycle we get easier content. but likely questing is currently faster than using TW to level. It is overtuned for the generic LFD.

1 Like