Timewalking Raids -LFR

In the spirit of the old thread…

TW Event is up. Firelands this week, Ulduar last week.
Unless you’re in a guild/community who does this, and that’s not many at all tbh, this content is wasted.
Transmog,catchup gear, timewalk badges, old achievements etc. ALL wasted because there is not a ‘‘queue to timewalking raid’’ option in the LFG tool.

When the anniversary event was up, we could queue for raids in an ‘‘lfr’’ system, why can’t we do it now?
Fix it please.

3 Likes

They would need to break it down into wings to be suitable for an LFR queue.

The Firelands raid seemed very overturned last time I went with a Fortune Favoured Run. I haven’t tried it since. I did join a pug for Ulduar but they couldn’t get the last 3 bosses down. My friend and I left them at General Vezax.

I think it would run better if it had an auto queue but they may also lower the rewards to match.

1 Like

Like they did for the 15 year event i think it was 425 it dropped or make it 430 to match current LFR gear .

2 Likes

There is a thing called wipe stacks determination. :yum:.

Can you stop complaining? Do some actual effort and stop expecting stuff to be handed out to you for free.

1 Like

Ooh yes there are those too, don’t get them in the TW version

Well if it’s added in the lfr queue it (determination buff that persists through bosses) should be added. Like the anniversary lfrs

Wanted those content in LFR for so long.

1 Like

Been making such threads for a few years now. No support. If you have some twitrer/reddit/Facebook maybe post there :sob:

People have been suggesting this since TW was introduced.

My best guess would be that LFR didn’t exist until Cata and so no ‘LFR’ difficulty exists for these raids.

MC one had it but the last one did not you just had to start all over again but TW should be added to LFR yes .

I agree it would be nice to have a queueable tw but then I don’t think this would let more people do tw.

The rewards are underwhelming and finding 9 more people who do it just for fun is hard.

rewards are on par with nya normal and have unique transmogs,mounts and the TW q

Yes but Nya normal is much easier. They should make it drop 460 and people would do it with or without queue

Nya normal isn’t queuable and isn’t easier than legendary allowed, determination stack lfr

The problem I have with LFR is that many see it as a free pass to not look at raid mechanics at all and I think those TW raids are just too hard for that.

This isn’t 100% LFR exclusive and you’ll see this in group finder pugs aswell. I just think TW raids are in a strange spot difficulty/reward wise.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.