Title disappeared - Champion of the Dragonflights

So as the titles says the title “Champion of the Dragonflights” was “lost” from all my characters yesterday. Previously there was exactly the same problem with “Proven” titles link: Proven Healer title gone in TWW

Reporting the bug in-game as well, i just want it to be here as well so people know this bug is already reported to DEVs. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can confirm, had it disappear on me as well

I logged on and it’s gone for me too.

Yep. Same… ;(

Me three… first i thought i read “you EARNED” and then i read it again and it said you have LOST the title… WTF

So… can we get some sort of response from the blizz team? Previously this problem was solved in matter of hours… now we are waiting days. I know there is alot to do now, but can we atleast get some word from you, so we know this bug report was received and is on the waiting list right now? :slight_smile:

Hi Persefani!

There is a lot to do indeed, and while we try to stay on top of major issues we can’t realistically post updates for every reported bug.

That said, I had a quick look and can confirm this one is known and being looked into.

Thanks for taking the time to use the in-game bug reporter, which is really the best way to help out!

2 Likes

Thank you for finding time to give us update on this. I appreciate all the work you do for us. :slight_smile: