To Be Prepared Bug

I cannot finish the Legion starting quest To Be Prepared. All NPCs for this step are missing even their positions are marked on mini map.
I tried abandoning quest and picking it up again. I also tried to look for Kadgar in Dalaran (old and new) and in front of Karazan. Nothing happened.
Atm I am stuck and cannot progress Legion story line, get to order hall or get artifact weapons.
As soon as i get to Dalaran a cloud NPC tells me to follow him, leading me to Thrall, but there is no quest, nothing.
Please help:(

Same here with my shaman… bump…

You two need to finish the BFA intro, that will make the Legion intro correctly phased. Though it shouldve been fixed in a recent hotfix.
I had the same issue and couldnt start legion. But doing the BFA intro and getting to Boralus solved it.

I am having the same issue with my 120/50 boosted Shaman. I’ve done the Najatar intro quest and the War Campaign quests but still no luck.

@Sintarius: I’ve done it… i’m already in nazjatar… still bugged.

@Dkatana and @Eszter I raised a support ticket and eventually a GM completed that part of the quest for me and I was able to do the Artifact quest and so on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.