7k Arcane Barrage
i .imgur.com/g2616rI.jpg

11k Executes
i .imgur.com/rgd1hBD.jpg

8k Mortal Strikes
i .imgur.com/eaGlxuu.jpg

11k Condemn
i .imgur.com/QxpR1Kp.jpg

And this is only from one bg not including hunters, 2k infernal ticks, 2k arcane missiles x7 spam, 15k The hunt from dh, 10k+ chain harvester etc. Guess only retri can pump this dmg and other classes are unplayable :clown_face: Have fun :clown_face: :clown_face:

12 Likes

Everyone can do damage. Doesn’t matter though.
You’ll still be nerfed, enjoy being broken while you can.

11 Likes

I thougt only retris can kill in one stun. So many new things to learn :clown_face:

Wow 2-3 ticks from Bladestorm.
World is now ruined.
The same damage from WotlK, imagine that.

wow 4k TV crit without wings, Please nerf :clown_face:

Are you genuinely suggesting that ret is ok? That clown face must be like looking in the mirror everyday.

11 Likes

No im suggesting that dk and other classes have better burst but yet you complain about ret doing burst every 2 min with wings that you can easily shut down. Go cry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 200 iq brain

1 Like

I played warrior since vanilla. It became support class with war banners etc. Doesnt have burst anymore.

So that one arms warrior i played versus in arena droping kyrian flag for 10k into 6k MS + 10k exe and deleting healer was probably cheating :slight_smile:

I didnt play sl warrior yet. On legion warriors had battlecry. 3 seconds insane burst. Blizz removed it on bfa.

It’s almost like you shouldn’t just stand in it and laugh at the warrior. Shocked! :scream_cat:

Retribution is actually fine, if you are having trouble dealing with retritbtuon paladins as an unholy dk, it’s a L2P issue sadly.

4 Likes

:sweat: I mean if retri wants to be burst cannon then be my guest… My issue is and always has been they are everything else as well… Healing. Bubbles. Full hp restore button. Blessing of freedom. Horse sprint. Stuns. …All they need to be complete is stealth and they would be warcrafts first plate rogues.

7 Likes

You know he used saltwater, zerker and was stacking pvp talent buff? Random bg video is nothing compared to normal fight on arena vs people with brain and if i choose to heal myself i must sacrifice my dmg. You are so clueless

Well this is the battleground forum and not the arena one after all… I don’t know man, I see a few fights with the saltwater. And Allot without it as well. What’s more he can just run around and do that from one person to the next without breaking up to catch a breath.

Yea you right we should nerf retri and make it B tier in every other content because some ytber make montage killing people in random bg. Sometimes i don’t even know why i bother responding to messages like this. Have a nice day

100% agree, current ret burst is insane. it has to be nerfed to the ground

6 Likes

Either keep your bubbles, heals and hit like noodles or give up on survivability and keep your burst (in that case play a real class). Can’t have both otherwise it’s way too op. Paladin atm is faceroll I don’t know how you manage to suck.

4 Likes

Random bgs players should work as blizz class designers confirmed :rofl: rogue with cloak and evasion cry about 5min cd bubble. Clown fiesta and low effort baiting :rofl:

2 Likes

If you can’t do that as rogue you must l2p. Feel free to spam more kid, that was my last reply to you

2 Likes