To the Horde PvP meta players I say

1. All my friends play horde, I would like to play with my friends.
  2. I prefer the horde races, always have.
  3. It was stated no-where to me as an average player that rolling horde would result in 1.5h queues, so now I’m expected to reroll alliance alone and level from 1-70 again.

It’s clearly an issue, it’s all over the forums. Can’t even just find a solution?

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Boosting was not part of Tbc either as so many other things.
This is far from how it was. But im not here to argue and blame. I Just wish they atleast could answer if its possible to get paid faction change or not.

1 Like

I’m presuming you boosted your character in TBC alongside your friends?

1 Like

No, I levelled 1-70, not a fan of boosting in general.

Finally a hordie with a brain :stuck_out_tongue:

It actually should be free faction change since a lot of ppl have buddies and maybe if they all get to faction change for free … some of them might take it.

Hope blizz realizes that

2 Likes

I Just wanna get an answer :worried:

Put it this way, a lot of players went to horde using the boosted character option.

m8, what Themara is saying is right…you cant expect Blizzard to fix the game for all and at the same time half of you (not you per se, but rest of the “no change gang”) still expect the game to be exactly the same.

If theres 50 hordies on 10 allies that want to pvp and noone wants a game to change - the only solution is to - offer free race change, and for you that means hopping that enough of horde transfers to allies on your server so the q balances out.

2 Likes

I mean I get the argument for people wanting LFG, it makes it way more convenient, but completely destroys the social aspect of what imo makes classic.

I don’t get how asking for a possible non-game breaking solution to these crazy queue times is so hated, nobody wants to wait that long for a simple BG.

What’s so bad about adding Horde vs Horde battlegrounds, just like RBGs have, or Arena? I haven’t really thought about that example much because It’s not my job to do so, but wouldn’t that be a reasonable solution that doesn’t touch any other part of the game?

2 Likes

O my “Karen” and “special brain” a? How long did it take you to come up with that one I wonder. It sounds so “hip”. In the end you only showcase the arrogance and entitlement of some people.
You throw around lowkey insults and demand you get your way. Well I have some info for you, you entitled troglodyte. The game and it’s world don’t revolve around you or what you want.
As a customer you are paying for an MMO that is working. End it ends there. You are not owed a fast BG Q, an epic mount, a specific gear drop, a raid spot or anything except a functional game that you have received.
You chose to play a game from 2007 and if you don’t like the way it works you can walk away. If anything that will help solve the Q problem.
Now if you have a hard time understanding that, that’s a you problem.
If you are done making a donkey out of yourself you are free to crawl back to retail that has every convenience for you impatient obnoxious persona.
In the meantime you can suck it up and keep screeching into the void as you wait for 1h Q to pop.

Okay but again Karen but you’re still misunderstanding that this problem isn’t even close to the same scale of asking for a mount or a raid spot, I’m telling you the BG queues are too long and I would like to play them and you’re responding as if its a convivence and I’m entitled because I would rather not wait 1.5 hours to PvP, and then I find another way and you cry on the forums because you died to me

And I don’t even know why you respond that the game is from 2007 and it should be that way yet we have boosting, store mounts, world buff changes, all infinitely more impactful than asking to not wait 1.5hr for a BG

3 Likes

Likewise, i really dont know whats wrong with paying for a boosted char. I wanted to boost at least 4 chars, but nooo just 1 allowed. I don’t have time to lvl through irrelevant content just so I can, what, say that I spent xyz hours leveling something :man_shrugging:

Well i hope you all get your q fixed somehow…in the mean time i will enjoy knowing that you all over there have a 1.5h bg q. sorry but that’s my satisfaction for getting ganked by lvl 70s :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I mean I feel sorry for you for being ganked, but since queue times are so bad for horde expect their to be more.

There’s a long list of why boosting is bad for the game, completely kills the social structure of 1-58, and would even make Themara’s experience worse as they wouldn’t be able to find groups due to the lack of players levelling! These changes heavily impact ALL parts of the game.

How does asking for a solution to these insane queue times impact the games integrity?

1 Like

I agree on that part. They should answer it. Even if it’s just a “we will do nothing” that much they have to do. The problem is if they change anything where is the line? I understand perfectly that a lot of people play Horde for the fantasy. Unfortunately thanks to the meta you got stuck with the some of the worst aspects of the PvP player base.
As for the boosting yes it was a very bad mistake made from greed. Now people can use it as an excuse to ask for more things.

I mean I’m tempted to reroll alliance so I can actually play the content, but I’d rather there just be a solution so I can play the character I want…

And even then I’d have to go back to horde in WOTLK since the human racial becomes OP then.

I think solving queue times that make the game unplayable is more important than keeping the “lore” or whatever of not having same faction BG queues, even though it exists in Arenas and such, but that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Here i can argue for myself…since exp has been upped you can lvl to 58 without ever even doing a group quest. So for me, going from 1 to 58 is a bit like an empty space. I just “go through it”, trying to fast forward, skipping any and all interaction or at least severely limiting it to a minimum of a minimum, tunnel vision what can you do. So basically, again for me, its exactly the same exp just one takes money and other takes loads of time :man_shrugging:

I do hope they fix it somehow or at least give an honest answer so ppl can decide for themselves what to do :slight_smile:

I mean I understand this take but this in my opinion goes completely against what the game is all about, I don’t really understand why you’d play this sort of game if you’re not looking for social interactions, but I guess some people do play it this way.

Boosts would benefit you, because you’re going to no-brain through content and not talk to anyone anyway, but they also become a “why would I invest my many hours into levelling when I can just boost” for many others, and even your existence in the world when levelling benefits the feel of the world, you boosting would just make it empty.

I’m sure there’s a thousand positives and negatives, but I guess I just don’t agree with them for this game specifically

no u :slight_smile:

:man_shrugging: I do start socializing at 58 and beyond :smiley:

2 Likes