To the Horde PvP meta players I say

Today I got killed in a place over shattrath half height of the mountain. I ran to my corpse but fell all the way down. Thanks to blizz removing the unstuck feature I had to corpse run through 2 whole zones to another ghosthealer.

Thanks mr undead rogue for not letting me afk in peace.
Also thanks blizz for removing unstuck and making the help system load 10min on purpose so people dont type tickets.

On a serious note. I do not care, rather funny to be honest :slight_smile: have a nice day sitting in ques :3

2 Likes

I mean that sucks to hear and I think un-stuck should be a feature unless there’s any game-breaking things it causes that I’m unaware of, but does this mean I should have to wait 1.5 queues and not ask for a non game-breaking solution to them? :frowning:

No but I cant fix your issue and wow devs dont seem to care either :smiley:

Aye well hopefully they respond I guess

1 Like

It’s OLD game.
Modern players are not fit for it.
Blizz was right with “You think You do, but You don’t”

2 Likes

Somehow you open more of this PvP Bg TOPICS as horde does. Are you scared Blizzard does something and you cant anymore full gear vs level gear pvp?

Playing for amusement is also fine. If you can’t stand this you should play on pve sever or get help form other players who take care of that guy.

2 Likes

Yeah no. PvP is fine, ganking is fine, griefing is not. It’s so funny when uninformed people like you want to “own” someone and you end up looking like fools.

Blizzard’s In-Game Code of Conduct

Behaviour

Behaviour that intentionally detracts from others’ enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect, and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behaviour is determined by player reports and Blizzard’s decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions.

Griefing is actually not allowed. But nice try you almost got me… almost.

It’s not griefing just because he made you cry. It’s fine to kill the same players over and over, it’s basically ganking and even you said ganking is fine.
What is the griefing threshold? Killing a player 5 times is not griefing but 6 times is?
If a player wants to control a zone he is free to do so.

4 Likes

As I mention he did not make me cry in any way it was just an annoyance. But if you want to you can play it out like he did in your head.
Anyway it was griefing you wanting to “own” me so bad that you won’t admit it will not change it.

You can stop being ganked by re-rolling on a PVE server… and ?

1 Like

u know u can do that in retail right? If you wanna play TBC u gotta queue. Suck it up or go back to retail.

2 Likes

He might cause some grief to you but it’s not against ToS to kill players on a pvp server multiple times. Even some pve nerds call stuff “griefing” when they get cc’d during dmg phases on a bossfight because they will not have nice stats…
Griefing is just an overused word by pussies.

2 Likes

People like that don’t get it. They signed up to play a game from 2007 as it was or at least as close as possible. The system is working. But they demand changes. They think they are entitled to it. Even if it’s explained to them they still get defensive and refuse to understand. They are also very entitled as you can see.
Don’t bother. You may as well be explaining quantum physics to a brick wall.

Well if you and i were friends then i’d helped you out. As hordies there knows me tremples in fear of me.

So you can’t understand a basic concept. Ok good to know. It looks like you have some heavy reading comprehension issues.

You don’t understand it xD

He doesn’t understand a lot of things on forums. His mind is too clouded with his bias and delusions.

1 Like

Damn youre salty, you do realize both factions do this right? But only one of them has to actually wait in ques and therefore has a reason to vent their frustration through actions like this. Think.

1 Like

And here you are ignoring what I say. Call me whatever you want that’s not something that will effect me in any way but don’t put your lack of understanding on me.
But do enlighten us all how am I bias and delusional?