Today I will remind you

think u should see someone about that

Can’t shame me bruh, parses on my hunter has gotten a whole lot better since then and I’m rank 2 sv atm :man_shrugging:

I’m the most tolerant?

1 Like

Arrrggh too many memey Reddit comebacks I cannae withstand the power.

Why else would a non-transgendered man enter the womens bathroom ?

Sightseeing ?

ur failing horribly at arguing.

Men, women, other bathrooms. Problem solved.

How did a thread about OOCer’s not being good for RP turn into discussing gender & or trans issues/rights?

1 Like

I’ve been happy about multiple guilds either disbanding or moving off the server, mainly because they’ve specifically been just this. There’s also a weird kind of irony to it when several guilds initially dedicated to OOC activities end up prioritising griefing RPers so much that they eventually disband due to mainly, lack of OOC progress/able to keep themselves afloat anymore.

2 Likes
  1. Troll griefs you.
  2. You complain about it on a public forum
  3. Trolls read it
  4. Return to step 1 with a chance of more trolls joining in.
1 Like

It is also because half the time RPers have better gear than they do, so they can’t really grief all that much + reporting them with a couple of people for mounting on you loads will work

1 Like

I see debate is still going strong.
Good, good.

2 Likes

This debate has gone on far too long.

We need our server representative right now.

Someone call Taliesin.

1 Like

You know baffles me, this thread has over 600 replies, just like any other of this nature. People get hooked onto it like so hard without realizing they are achieving nothing.

So you spend your day time thinking of witty replies here for nothing because in the end nothing changes, you still feel endangered by these “OOCers” etc etc etc.
The great irony really.

1 Like

That is not how irony work.

Dont engage with the troll. Let them sit and talk to themselves.

You brand me as a troll for saying how things actually are.
Isn’t that a definition of denial?

1 Like

How things actually are: you’re not a very nice person.

4 Likes

Nope

See Rainwatcher out of all the people in this thread I am among the least confrontive ones.

So I do not know how you drew that conclusion.

1 Like

That’s been obvious from day 1 since one of the first things they ever said on these forums was that they deliberatly troll & harass people who RP because “its funny to annoy people :))))” and from there its only gone downhill with new alts to troll on like this one now.

Shows alot what kind of person you’re dealing with it, and it is far from nice. Give it no further replies and let it go away into obscurity.

5 Likes