1 Like

Soon.
Soonā€¦

4 Likes

If I could I would, but weā€™re so melee stacked I have to play BM :pensive:
Iā€™d still whoop your behind.

I guess thereā€™s only one way to determine thisā€¦ fite me 1v1, a la survival

If you do fight, may I watch?

Are you telling me I have to stop building a dirthouse in minecraft to fite you 1v1.

The fight has been concluded already, but youā€™re welcome around next time!

Anything to prove who the superior hunter is!

Iā€™ll duel you next expac, when you donā€™t have drest and junkyard trinket.

Ez win, thanks trinkets

Donā€™t forget your tendy procc #WTBTendyProccs

That was just a sign from the RNG gods

I cri.
Now back to dirt housing in my good christian minecraft server

1 Like

hey, sorry to hijack this thread but i donā€™t wanna make a new one.

so, long story short, i am in silvermoon rn with a friend sitting on a bench in the court of sun and two people were rp-ing on another bench close to ours.

anyway, out of nowhere 3 dudes show up, on direhorn mounts, first rp walking then they switched to motorcycles and started jumping near the 2 guys who were rping. itā€™s like they are 14 years old with adhd, one of them even has the name covid ffs. the 2 people had to move ffs.

anyway, i wanted to report them for being morons but idk how. i just selected ā€œcheatingā€. whatā€™s a better way of reporting people like that?

I think trolling is an option thatā€™s viable, as for the covid-guy you could report his name as itā€™s inapropriate for an RP realm.

thereā€™s not. i reported the covid dude for his name but i couldnā€™t find a more suitable option for the other two. atm the game only allows you to report for name, language, cheating and guild name.

i was legit so tilted too like wtf how brain dead do you have to be to act like that.

Hmmā€¦ Screenshot and make a ticket could also work in that case

oke, next time that happens iā€™ll do that. thank you!

6 Likes

Thereā€™s something Iā€™m actually curious about regarding the OOC debate.

For those of you who are against them being on AD, what do you think the optics of the situation presents itself as to those who view it from the outside (a non RPer, for example)? Rhetoric is important, and you obviously want to convince people to join in the RP while at the same time expelling those who are here on a purely non-RP/OOC basis.

Yes, youā€™ve pretty much nailed it. What are you exactly asking, maybe I didnā€™t get your comment right?