Today I will remind you

Don’t challenge the master…

1 Like

all this roleplay talk makes me wanna play dungeons and dragons

What if my IC is about me, playing this cool (pretty old) game on a thinking machine?

Never a better time to start - there’s a great free resource in roll20.net which can let you play online

1 Like

mah man! thanks

Okay I started this thread at the top, then skipped 90% of it and suddenly people are talking about McDonalds restaurants.

Like somewhere in these 800 posts, this thread took a hell of a turn and now I’m hungry.

9 Likes

Just like every other weird thread - It derails from the original post and eventually a mod comes along and locks it.

We’ve yet to have poop flinging which is strange. Like, full force.

Indeed, and namely the two officers within it: Vixi of Manaweavers, and Stonetower of Merciless Clowns.

:clown_face:

Bring Stonetower back btw…

2 Likes

You’re right.

Let me fix this again: OOCers :point_right: :door:

4 Likes

Another example to why there is a problem on Argent Dawn.
Holding a lecture, so we decided to seperate us into one of the shacks around the Embassy, a place where barely anyone goes.
Loller count is already on 2 and we’re only 15 minutes in :thinking:

11 Likes

:flight_departure: :airplane: :new_moon:

1 Like

:rocket: :ringer_planet:

1 Like

i actually rp as a guy who starts and ends every sentence with the words “bracket bracket”

I know who I am! I’m the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude!

Let Us Get This Thread Back On Top Ic Please OOC Is Not Good For The Server

11 Likes

Thought I’d quickly test RP in SW before shut down.
Some OOCer druid comes starts telling people to go to bed. Then started using toys. Now sat on us with a clefthoof mount whilst enlarged :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Let me press F on the world’s smallest keyboard

You should instead thank him for his service. For keeping AH alive and allowing you to run mythics with him.

Wait what do you mean taking advantage of RPers by selling green items at extortionate prices is not good for the realm??

10 Likes

True, imagine if you had to farm TBC/Vanilla dungeons yourself for x green.

This guy deserves more praise actually.

I don’t remember asking you

2 Likes