Today I will remind you

You don’t want to get back into RP, because RPers don’t want to get trolled or messed about by people who should realistically play elsewhere?

10 Likes

So you are saying we as a Roleplaying community should keep on trying to win a losing fight, trying to out-muscle the majority on the realm that btw does not even care about us in a sense they do NOT interact with us.

I personally tend to keep to my group of friends who I know aren’t this sort and avoid big names on here who are like you said. It actually works and at least my RP experiences are pleasant.

5 Likes

I do not care about alt disablers, OOCers and even WORSE people

however

thanks to everyone making this thread one of the most popular of the year (all forum categories), let us keep going and forever send the message : AD for role players only

17 Likes

Yeah, don’t they show they can smell prey out anyway? Him sweating doesn’t help him there.

4 Likes

yeah i agree with the OP

2 Likes

There was arguably rain and other scents from nearby people.
So I’m still gunning for it being his face rubbing causing his eating oh and the previous screaming/yelling.

Sounds like your desire to RP was pretty low to the point that making some finger wagging post about how people complaining about the server being griefed / diluted is really bad was much more important

There is no “we” or “us” in the same way that there is no Fruit Basket

13 Likes

Yes. We’ve not lost yet.

6 Likes

How can you say this? My RP activity is measured in hours daily and my TRP profile won multiple awards.

Do not judge ones you do not know Falathim.

1 Like

Insert canned laughter

13 Likes

Good morning friends.

1 Like

And a good morning it is! How are you today?

1 Like

Just as any day during the lockdown ^^
Going thru alts and such much fun !

1 Like

Sounds good! My day turned epic.

Went to the shop for supplies and noticed the chippy was open…

… Fish, chips, mushy peas and gravy for breakfast.

1 Like

Another reminder today

11 Likes

Idk, that sounds like a pretty heroic effort on our part.

9 Likes

OOC players are a sin. Do not let them in.

11 Likes

They’re also apparently besties with Vaxir, go figure.

10 Likes

Thanks yet again for the reminder Morsteth
So powerful a statement that even an OOCer agrees with it.

10 Likes