Today I will remind you

Dis… was our realm. The Argent Dawn realm. We Roleplayers was here before ANYONE! Da OOCers and their griefers came ta drive us out. But we never give up. We never forget. Da OOCers took my RP spots. I filled up my own ignore list to escape dem. And now, dey fight alongside de streamers?! I spit on de streamers! I hate you… I hate you all. But I got a surprise for ya now… so come on in. De Roleplayers never give up! We never forget! We never die. Dis. Is. Our realm! You wanna stay, you roleplay here forever!

12 Likes

Definitely a powerful and very true statement.

7 Likes

Imagine being uhh… ‘besties’ with someone I don’t even know. Huh. Was just generally talking to them. Probably best not to make assumptions though.

As long as someone isn’t completely vile and does nothing wrong to me personally I have no reason to ignore them and treat them like dirt.

1 Like

That is not a good approach to take.
But if its yours…

++

Questionable to say the least.

I am not sure if you know but the person in question called all roleplayers “losers”. Not too sure if you want to conversate with someone like that. Personally I would not.

You also remember when said person tried to push more OOC people onto the realm? Yeah, I do.

Found the thread: Argent dawn for wm wpvp

9 Likes

They didn’t say anything to Vaxir personally, so it doesn’t count.

1 Like

Interesting how my name is nowhere to be found in the thread you linked Sgoex.

And this “losers” thing, again a blatant lie.

Never forgetti this thread.

Or these two posts.

I also like how Blizzard has teached me that saying people have single digit IQ’s + calling them a laughing stock is fine. Calling an entire community thugs + scum is also fine.

What -isn’t- fine is calling people out on their posts however. Very nice.

9 Likes

Absolutely nothing wrong with lines you quoted.

Everything written fits very well.
(One reading the whole thing would come to a same conclusion of course)

Oh and you are one of those offenders trying to bypass the silence by using alt accounts. Reportable offense.

Ahh… calling everyone single digit posters is totaly fine, bringing griefer to disrupt their activities is totaly fine, thank you for your wisdom Astro.

Did I reach the same conclusion as you? I think not, and yes, I read all of it.

imagine engaging someone so mad they literally turned purple on their latest forum alt

you know what’s also mad? a 200+ participant, single-community campaign, with virtually 0 OOCel disturbance.

That’s a mad one, + a brilliant one.

12 Likes

While I’ve taken a more casual approach to RP the dedication of the players and guilds belonging to the PCU is admirable.

6 Likes

Not everyone my dear forum offender, some of the replies there were not written by someone with a human consciousness.

I would like you to meditate on this Saarahh, why are you in a position that you must resort to alt account posting.

Guys, just ignore it.

12 Likes

They simply cannot ignore it.
(Whatever it is you want them to ignore)

Damn, Cro, I don’t know if it was intended but that is some subtle Savagery right there. Remind me never to tick you the wrong way.

10/10, utter savage, mad respect.

9 Likes

All these bumps with no info behind! Aren’t they against the rule of conduct?
Quick, moderators, ban them all!

We need to focus on the important pertinent information.

For example, did you know that the Sunnyglade Ratters and Order of Oronaar have some great IC drama afoot, with zero OOC willy-waving to ruin the fun RP?

12 Likes