Too many blank silences

you could do way worse in fact

2 Likes

At this point i’m 100% sure this guy is a troll. Denying linked evidence is either trolling or just that stupid that you can’t really argue anyways since lacking any base level of intelligence and/or general education.
I could even screen record the blanket silence but not worth the effort. He would probably not understand what the icons mean on the nameplates.

2 Likes

I’d lean towards that. See his reply to someone else just after my previous post ? He is still denying the fact that it silences despite the talent and the effect currently live on an official server.

This has to be stupidity. It cannot be otherwise.

1 Like

mages could and did regulary CC you for 22 seconds with very few counterplay back in the days.

Deepfreeze 4 seconds
poly 3x 14 seconds
blanket cs 4 seconds

it was not uncommon to sit half of the game in CC against mage or hunter combs

this guy have a own Youtube channel, with proof, that he isnt a Ebayer, but yeah it´s easy to call Someone Boosted that you do not agree with

u mean this arcane stun thingy? lmao its far away of beeing the same as Orginal Deep Freeze

Nope. they have on some spells less cd, but the cc is also decreased at the same point.

less cd = less duration.

or it´s simply a good troll, what acts like a newbie.

ofc he is, nobody in this world is this stupid xd

Check his other characters and you’ll recognize a couple names that sometimes did/do forum posts. If you’ve seen even only a fraction of those posts (plus this thread) you’ll realize some people are, in fact, that stupid.

1 Like

ouch, i recognize 2 of his chars, yeah okay, i thought we have a troll here, what is trolling on a god level, but na, he´s just that stupid, or have a big Ego and know it better than everyone else

one thing what i learned in live is, that it is impossible to win the fight against a stupid person, he will always tell you how wrong you are, no matter how much evidence you give him

1 Like

Speak for yourself buddy. So much misinformation from so called elitests. But hey, you guys crack on.

whats an elitest

It is something that checks whether you are an eli or not. Obviously.

2 Likes

Gag Order - Spell - Cataclysm Classic (wowhead.com)

At this point im wondering who is clueless

Priest fear used to be 10 seconds, polymorph used to be 10 seconds aswell as trap and sap. Clone used to be 8 seconds…

All of my wats.

what you mean?

yeah fear was 8 seconds clone 6, just incap effects like sap,poly,trap were 10

Best part of this thread is that OP got demolished on every single of his arguments but he’ll walk away from here confident he’s right.
No wonder some people still believe earth’s flat.

3 Likes

Nice try but definitely not the case. But ya’ll crack on. :joy:

How was the DMG back then during the so called “longer CC” periods.

There are far too many grips from DK with no dr he grips you from 100yard got 3 different stuns and silence

What a joke
F Dks garbage

1 Like

Silences of Boomy or SP is reasonable.

But for fel sake why DK and rogues can have silence and interrupt at the same time.
DK has interrupt, silence, several stuns and then antimagic shell to prevent any magical damage.
Like if you already get silence it should replace an interrupt in your spell book.

1 Like

Funny thing is, as a DK, i have to put points into double grip, stuns, slows etc just to be able to keep up with how much gap opener/anti-cc that some range classes have.

Evoker is probably the best example of a class that has too much of it.

Oh poor Dks, wait i just spend my points for more mobility…
Look at the Priest tree…
Oh there are no mobility spells… GGs

As Shadow i stand 100y away from Dks in a Bg they grip you in you get insta silence into a stun and there are this disorent of drs that dont break on damage they use there aoe grip of that then you try too fake there kick if you get something off they antimagic shell bubble, there silence stun cames slowley back repeat…

…Perhaps i should elaborate that i still have to put those points in just to keep up with other ranged classes, while shadowpriests took the short end of the stick.

Problem goes both ways, some classes have so many gap closers that other classes have to put points into even more mobility.

That leaves the classes that don’t have the same mobility options in the dust.

Fixed that for you.