Too much time getting wasted. M+ complaint

my problem is very simple.
my time is massively getting wasted in pug groups. It s just the attitude of “some” players (and there is always one AT LEAST in every group) who just come in, play awfully bad, insult others than leave.
I hardly finish a 20+ keystone anymore as it is right now, even if i spend hours trying.

Im not a fan of punishing players on leaving, but this is getting out of hand in my opinion.

There is a 30min bann if i leave a normal dungeon.
Now on mythic keystones, anyone can troll all day long.

Nothing forces a player to play better, act like a normal human being, or care for anyone or anything but themselves.
Looks like many player need punishment, otherwise they dont bother to put themselves together on a minimum level at least.

im not lucky enough to have a supportive guild, or friends to avoid pugging. I feel like im drowning in this … however u call this.
What s ur opinions?

1 Like

must be a “you” thing because I tend to finish my 20s in time without mostly any issue.

1 Like

I dont think it s just me, but than u re very lucky.
Also im not a heal.

it is probably the problem with which people you invite or which groups you apply to

i found my sweet spots where mostly the runs will be successful with few exceptions.

and often having 1 not great player will not make or break the run in 20s either. We are already massively overgearing the dungeons.

Keys also fail more on tyrannical than of fortified - for a reason

If its every group you are in and yet there is so many pug runs being completed basically every minute, than either you are the unluckiest player in WoW ever, or you are the common denominator in this problem.
Ofcourse toxicity is present, ofcourse people leave, but if its every group you are in, theres only one person thats in every single one of those groups and thats you.

besides that I give you an example:

Group leader has 1.3k Rio and no Alt Rio is showing (e.g. 2.7k+)
mostly this group leader will also invite others that are not great players or terrible group comp etc.
The chance that this key will end up being toxic waste is very quite high.

Build up a network of “friends”.

By “friends” I don’t mean besties where you have sleepovers and plait each others hair but like minded people who when a dungeon goes well, you add to your contacts list.

Then when you want to run a dungeon you speak to these contacts and say “hey, want to do a …?”

Then instead of opening up the pug finder, lazily clicking through 10 applications, perhaps throwing in a “yo and gg” before and after (tho lets be honest, probably not even greeting because why waste time being polite to the other npcs in your run, right?) you have a network of like minded “friends”

It’s like the solution to this is completely in your hands but

This isn’t “luck”, its the culmination of a process. You can start doing something about it or you can save your whine to save you rewriting it in 6 months.

2 Likes

My point is a point of a single dps player. Not a point of a healer, or meta class dps who get invited anytime anywhere.

I loved putting up my own keys, but i stopped doing that as: on my alt simply no one signs up. On main, just last week when my 25+ keystone went down to a 16. So its not happening.

After this i try to sign up for other keys. In my experience if i get invited 10 times ( and that takes A LOT of time and waiting), than 7-8 times we just walk out. Not bc of me, i dare to say.

I know there are a lot of post like this. Now this is my complaint.

I wonder what you put in the group description if no one signs up, if i log an alt now and post my key i will have a group ready to go in 2 minutes, on any keylevel.

Good for you i suppose. Happy to hear u have no hard times so often.

However i think many player are in similar shoes as i am. I wont repeat myself. What i explained is real and legit. Go to people who are struggling, and tell them how much better is it for u, lol.

" You can start doing something about it or you can save your whine to save you rewriting it in 6 months. " >> I try.

Real and legit?

If you managed to tank a key from a 25 to a 16 youre memeing or something.

I mean, in theory its possible but all the more reason to do what i said, but youve established you just want to cry about your issue, not actually fix it.

Im not a tank.
I said (3 times before), my point is a single dps point. Not heal, not meta class. A “single dps” is not a tank either.
3 player answered yet, all 3 blaming me, and already has an opinion about me, without a clue. Weird.

You have been offered a solution and you ignored that. This tells us the problem is you, that you dont understand that is not our problem.
Make friends, add people, join communities, it’s really not that hard…

1 Like

Sorry what? The way u talk just leave me speachless lol. Fine by me, lol.
Zantria, what makes u think u offered a “solution” or anything to me or to anyone, on the first place?

And that reply perfectly explains the situation. Once again you get given solutions to your problem and you ignore them.
All you want to do is complain and not get actual help.

i ll ignore u from now on. As long as u get a reaction from anyone u ll keep bullying.

Ah see, a weekend troll, i got you. Good luck finding leavers and depleting your keys to +2 since you dont want any help in succeeding!
Moving on, have a nice weekend!

Move on Zantria, nice. Next time dont even come, its fine.

We are running with friends, communities and guild. That is the solution for anyone. Also for you.

1 Like

yep. i try to get there. =^^=