Too much time getting wasted. M+ complaint

As Deja said, this isn’t about luck. It’s about proactively doing something to make friends or build a network of ‘key buddies’.

Also, the character you’re posting on is in a big guild with plenty of 3k+ members. Why are you not asking them to run keys with you?

This shows that it’s most definitely a ‘you’ problem. Take more care over the people you invite when you list a key. (For comparison, if I list my own key, I take a long time over picking people - and if someone I’ve already invited doesn’t want to wait and leaves, that’s no big deal and I replace them - and most of the keys I list are completed in time.)

I ask my guild often.
The reason i wrote my first post, wasnt to get bullied. Or judged by people who act like they know me, while they have no clue about me at all.

The issue i wanted to adress (as others probably already did), that its too easy to troll on keystones again and again.
Too easy not to care. It s very easy to play bad, be toxic and leave - as there are no consequences.
This post is about this issue ALONE !!!
This post is not about me personally.

For a start, it would be nice to see that people can understand that.

Ah, it’s about this again. You could just scroll through a few of the many, many old posts on this topic to see that it’s been done to death.

The simple answer is, if Blizzard makes the groups, Blizzard applies consequences for ‘bad’ behaviour.

If the players make the groups, it’s up to the players to do it - by not inviting the same character again, putting them on ignore, warning their friends about them, etc. (There is an argument that it should be possible to put entire accounts on ignore, not just single characters, which is something only Blizzard can help with. I would certainly support that.)

1 Like

Yes. I imagine it s very boring to see these kind of complaints again and again.
I dont follow the forum personally, but i can imagine there are a lot of post like this.
Yet i felt like i want to adress it by myself this time. Simple as that. Maybe something ll change for the better soon.

See, this is your problem.

You somehow take advice as bullying or being judged.

Things won’t change unless you change them and with that attitude you won’t. "But, buuut I’m just a dps :cry: "

Others manage it, but you can’t (read won’t). Hf constantly struggling while the solution is easily within your reach.

Dejarous, as i see ur comments before: i dare to say, u re not competent to write here.

Maybe articulate why you feel that way?

I mean, you talk about competence but I’ve never heard of a key being bricked by 9 levels before… Doesn’t exactly scream competence does it?

“I’m 3.2k but managed to depleto a 17” Really?

at the beginning i say 3 times: “im single dps class” and " not meta class not healer"
Than u say this (and other nonsense things)

“If you managed to tank a key from a 25 to a 16 youre memeing or something”

Im not sure u understand what u read. If u even bother to read. U dont get what is this about.

(" I’ve never heard of a key being bricked by 9 levels before"
What if u never heared about anything like this before? Now u hear. I suppose u re not a person who knows everything.
Such thing can happen sadly. It wasnt nice, u can imagine.)

So what? It’s about as relevant as me being left handed.

Sure do as u please haha

“Tanking” a key is a saying of lowering a key. Not that you are a tank. Your key is tanked from 25 to 17.

1 Like

He doesnt need ur protection.

Only saying that there might be a slight miscommunication.

1 Like

“Only saying that there might be a slight miscommunication”
Yes there is.

U see how it is. u are the first yet who was not offensive.
Ty for that, anyway. No, the dh Tissera was ok and spot-on too.

Well, there obviously was a miscommunication. From Google:

Tank (verb):
INFORMAL•US: fail completely
(“the previous movie had tanked at the box office”)

ah ok so now we need to protect the “i dont read, i dont care but i bully” guy ok.

I’m not protecting Deja. He’s more than capable of sticking up for himself (if he’s inclined to). I’m simply pointing out YOUR misunderstanding.

Hes not protecting me, hes teaching you what a colloquialism is.

“Tanking a key” doesn’t mean in the literal sense.

Also, how did I not read? Jesus.

Like others have said, you don’t want a solution, you just want to cry. I’ll leave you to get on with it.

now. read this again:
this post is not about me personally.
this post is about to adress XY issue.

read this again. and try to process.

Well… while I don’t mind a bit of forum drama to liven up an otherwise boring Saturday afternoon, I sadly have grocery shopping to do. I’ll check in on this entertainment when I get back :slight_smile: