Top 10 tips to be become a better player

Except going to the kitchen and clean means a nice attitude towards others

Still upvoteing yourself OP with your DH so sad did you find your taunt button btw.

14 Likes
9 Likes

Your stat calculation also doesnt take into account that versa also reduces damage taken, improves your defenses (eg shields) and your trinkets

Point 9 and 10 some people take very seriously in wow.

3 Likes

I agree with OP, great tips

1 Like

-_-
I hope nobody lissens to this guy.

12 Likes

These 2 things are really weird and contradict each other nicely. but sure.
Lets learn about all classes without ever touching them or playing them.

I am also confused, all the ‘‘tips’’ seem very basic to me and people should be aware of them anyway.

So this is a really weird /flex post.
Anyway, i am moving on.

Bye!

1 Like

hmnnn ok then

2 Likes

No they don’t.

What he means is:
Try all classes for a short while so you know their toolkit, BUT then stop and go back to your main and don’t keep switching classes forever.
It makes perfect sense.

• 11 Ignore the trolls , attention seekers and other deviate behaviors that derail you from having fun or achieve what you want .
3 Likes

… I see …

3 Likes

12 Likes

Or you can just help finish the island faster and maybe stack up on rabbit’s charms? Crazy I know.

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

This must be the Masterclass videos Cartman guy. Priceless.

1 Like

Why would you even suggest that, not mentioning that you could actually do that? This is so selfish. Leeching is one of the worst attitudes of all, If you afk(ed) as a leader and I noticed your attitude in raids again and again, I would definitely stay away from you! Negative attitudes in premades are easily spotted. Leeching is one of the worst of those kinds. No thanks, I’ll “waist” my time with others.

This must be trolling. I can’t believe this guy would do it!!!

Came in happy, got disappointed, thought wait it’s actually not bad then almost caved in my face with a facepalm and ended up with smile then immediately felt pity.

Thanks for the emotional rollercoaster.

Some of these tips are actually quite good, some are blatantly trollish and bad, I give you 9/10, you got +3 points for giving actually good points, good mixture of troll and truth and for the emotional rollercoaster.

3 Likes

Ofcourse i did get his point.

But you cant understand multiple classes or all of them by just playing them for a tiny amount.

But sure.

1 Like

Bukachu ofcourse, nobody else is as narcissistic.

11 Likes

LOL.

Op does not even stack haste. :smiley: