Top 10 tips to be become a better player

Ofcourse i did get his point.

But you cant understand multiple classes or all of them by just playing them for a tiny amount.

But sure.

1 Like

Bukachu ofcourse, nobody else is as narcissistic.

11 Likes

LOL.

Op does not even stack haste. :smiley:

What matter is knowing their important cooldowns and tracking them.

I love how this post doesn’t mention “use keybinds” that’s right you filthy clickers, you are not even considered players.

1 Like

OP’s threads are always a joy to read. Keep going :popcorn:

edit: Almost forgot, I am on a diet… :broccoli:

4 Likes

Actually, I have absolutely no idea who you are :joy: . I think only those with a special interest would, in any case.

3 Likes

You don’t need to play a class to know what their big cds are and how long they take to recharge.

OP recommends an amount of cross class play so minimal as to be a complete waste of time.

Playing a class “to understand how they work” only serves any benefit if you play them at length to not only understand what their cds are, but generally when they’re used effectively, when not, as well as behaviour that works well and habits of the class. This is not stuff you can gleam playing a class for a few hours. You may as well just read online guides if you’re putting in that low effort, as doing it yourself will hardly make a difference in a couple of hours as there’s only so many scenarios you’ll be exposed to which will come up when pvping against the class. Countless others will be missed.

Also 110 trial chars play nothing like 120 chars with essences and azerite. It is a good exercise in teaching you a rough idea of how a 110 enemy might pvp, but 120? Not really. Nothing you couldn’t learn from a guide anyway.

1 Like

I don’t know. Bukachu is somewhat… cooler than this guy?
I mean, Bukachu flexes a lot and thinks he’s an absolute womanizer but he isn’t as condescending as Iviis.

Edit: maybe he’s Bukachu’s little brother who tries to mimic him? :smiley:

2 Likes

He is “best mage WORLD” of course!!! How could you not know who he is!

7 Likes

Who even opens a topic like this :joy::joy:?

One of the saddest things I’ve seen on the forums.

1 Like

Oh Odin pls no no nooo!.One Bucky is enough pls.

4 Likes

You don’t have to play one class…just play whats FOTM in arena, you can literally just view what most top end players are playing with third party websites. Alot of the understanding comes from what your comp excels at and what traits you are running, which again can be accessed from third party websites.

Take everything with a pinch of salt realistically in this thread cause it was posted at the end of the season.

1 Like

doesnt those two things kind of contradict eachother, first you say, leave group becuse of reasons, that for me is little bit douchy to, then you say to be friendly and have a good attitude, hmm doesnt realy feel right this now.

otherwise good tips.

1 Like

I did think that but would bukachu really give credit to someone else, even if it is him under a different name?

1 Like

Maybe it’s his alt.

1 Like

?
In more than 30 people you were the only one who didn’t get it, whoa.
He means, don’t play every single class yourself, y’know, to get high rating with? To master and become better? To huh, not die while the enemy lives?
While huh, making an instant easy 110 to check cds for you to know when and how to react in arena? You know, when it’s not a good idea to huh, engage because you won’t do damage? To huh, maximize your potential? To huh, know when to peel, or when the enemy is being extremely “peely” towards his partner?
Yeah…

to multiclassing i have problem with that really big - i simply cannot find dps for me - i know it should be caster as i dont like playstyle of melee, but … what caster - for now playing mage - but sorta dont enjoy his playstyle anymore in bfa:/

Do you give lectures? I feel like i can learn a lot from someone who is not only a great, nay, fantastic player, but also managed to stay humble and kind.
Maybe afterwards we can become friends! Please reply. Youre my idol.

1 Like

You forgot one :

• post on forums and attention seek.

It is mandatory trait of being a good player.

5 Likes