Top 7 most ridiculous situations with SPELL BATCHING

Man, that happens all the time to me. I outrange warriors even to use my abilities and still get charged on

In WSG, riding from ramp into the balcony just above enemy flag on your epic mount before being inside a building dismounts you.

Sorry for off topic, but I don’t want to start another thread.
When I am counterspelled by a Mage while healing with my Priest, my Power Word Shield is locked for 10 seconds as well as Holy spells. I read in US forum that PW:Shield is a holy spell and thats why it’s locked. But then why it is usable in Shadowform? You can’t use Holy spells in Shadowform.

Raiding on Rogue, impossible to renew SnD if monster is >5% health, you press SnD, nothing happens and monster dies… It’s enough of time to press 2-3 times before he dies, but still nothing happens.

1 Like

Vanish is supposed to work like that, nothing wrong there at all.

grounding totem absorbing like 10 spells if you pull 10 mobs.
Execute batching and spending all your rage at time of casting + next auto swing, but not doing damage due to batching.

2 Likes

An absolute classic one here, When your questing somewhere killing a mob, some poop head runs past on his mount pulling like 5 or 6 of the same mobs your killing. They chase him for a fair distance then run to YOU instead of just resetting even though you were nowhere near them or didnt attacked any of them :rage::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

There can be a confusion between holy as the magic school and holy as the spell category. I believe Shadowform refers to the latter. Its kinda like with Moonkin form where it says you can only cast balance spells and so insect swarm is not available even though its school is nature.

1 Like

Renewing SnD when monster is about to die.

Paladin seal doubleproccing. Stack up reckoning, pop Seal of Command, and just as you attack, use Seal of Righteousness. Even works without Reckoning, if you are not into that.

When some bad players actually decide to use pvp trinket insignia to remove cheapshot, they get immunity to follow up stuns [ kidney shot for example] for like 1 second.

When mage blinks a stun, he is immune to another stun also for a second.

Is this a freaking joke i am asking now, Blizzard ? Remove that pathetic Failbatching ASAP. Never buying another blizzard again or playing for free.

1 Like

those are brutal, I had noticed them

up, cuz this is really lame

100% Agree.

100% Agree.

I don’t know what I hate more spell-batching which makes the game feel broken or tryhard Premades which make Battlegrounds not fun to play.

Hmm… Choices and choices…

If you holy shock after flash of light with divine favor you have a holy shock critical too. Like the shammy double crit. you just need to do it extremly fast.

Warriors casting charge after being put into combat by a ranged spell.

Rogues’ stun-lock opener requiring extreme overlap to prevent stunned casters from getting instant casts off.

Doubt.
Same reason as Clearcasting. The proc is used on spell cast, not on spell hit.

Are you completely sure this works?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkMPeTqrcno&feature=youtu.be
1 Like

Sick. Thank you.

A pretty gamebreaking one is being able to get a Restoration or Berserker buff in BGs without dismounting yourself.