Torghast bugged cant queue BLIZZARD do you not read these posts queue system is down

Torghast bugged cant queue

I’m sure they’re reading the posts as I’ve seen blue posts today … but all they can do is pass it on … they don’t make/repair the game. I presume you’ve made a bug report too ingame as that goes straight to the people who can do something about it.
You could also post in the long post that a blue is replying to exactly about this - Cant queue in LFG and LFR

I’ve seen plenty of blue posts over the years stating that they aren’t allowed to “pass it on” unless the developers specifically request it. Otherwise the community managers would spend all day just “passing it on”.

The CMs do pass important stuff over to the dev team, there are also folks on the dev team including leads who pay attention to the forums.

Usually a silence from the devs is simply down to having nothing to report. Truth is some things take a long time and a lot of effort to fix and the devs time is better spent working on the fix than finding new ways to type “we’re still working on it” in the forums.

So far as I know (and this is guesswork) they do it when it’s obviously something big affecting a lot of people. It was actually mentioned that that had happened the first time the problem occurred which is why I mentioned it. Cant queue in LFG and LFR - #10 by Yryadorne