Torghast bugged?

According to guildie, hes no longer having issues with Torghast. Anyone else that can confirm? (:

actually fixed, yo

Happened to me as well 10 m ago.
Blizz might say to us that is our end problem and we should rename cache, interface addons as that’s the solution the give to many problems.

No need to check, it’s broken. Confirmed XD

1 Like

arenas looks broken too…

Guys… it works now, just cleared 1st floor of Skoldus.

When im Character selection screen my Location is still shown as Torghast. I got kicked before so im not in Torghast. I keep getting kicked.
imgur. com/a/OgsugSV

I’m back in and it seems okay.

Can someone confirm its working now?

1 Like

20Min in mostly afk no kick yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello all! Good news! We’ve been informed that the issue should be fixed as of a few minutes ago and what we’re seeing reflects this. Thank you for your patience while this was resolved.

12 Likes

Hooray nice !

what patience? I didn’t saw people like that EVER in this forum

1 Like

Fixed, no issues now. ty

thanks for the fast check out

^^ this. I’m loving the covenant vanity stuff and getting kicked from Ember Court before I got anything done really sucks :frowning:

Happened to me today as well - > 10 times then i gave up entering.

Very nice, but can you please comunicate the devs the sad state in which fury warriors are since pre-patch? They are the worst spec in PVP and PVE It’s been 2 months already, thousands of ppl are impacted by this aswell. Thank you!

Any news about ember court reset?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.