Toughts from an alliance player

Man 25 k honor pe hour. That feels good.

But still bracket 10 :< .

except that the game is always lost sine late December. No idea what happened, or why, but now the Alliance always loses both AV and WSG.

I mean, if you say so. :rofl:
https://imgur.com/a/SPvh7aY

Zzzz
10chars

ā€œstrongā€ alliance can win in AV only in premade, horde take about 2.5k honor when alliance rush drek (usually exploit abusing). But not premades characterize the fraction. The real power of the faction is shown by pugs that crush premades and pugs of enemies
https ://imgur.com/a/iTSU6ls Has anyone seen such a pathetic alliance that lost in 17 minutes and received 0 bonus honor?

7min win 6min win 7min win. ā€¦ā€¦ wait a turtle? easy 15 min win.

The Alliance wins are shortly after BG release - and that Horde wins are recent.

So you think you are good when you can premade and beat a pug omg who would of thought such thing can happen you must be a blizzcon gladiator

2 Likes

Winning is always better than losing mate, you will see that when you win your first game!

maybe he play horde on flamelash and ally AV premades.

Omg cadet is streaming a very nice game where horde dominates. You should watch av 64, it looks really good for horde

Get F-ucked

I did this r14 grind for 15 years ago.
I really dont envy you alliance with instant queue, farming same bg all day long.
Played horde on burning blade-eu with same instant access. Very tiresome.

Iā€™m still a horde, but very casual now. And i must say that even though i donā€™t enjoy 35min queue, i would not change it for instant queue while ranking.
People who hasnā€™t experienced this know nothing of how hard and tiresome it is.

Shout out to both horde and alliance farming for their wanted ranks, as both situations are rather exhausting.

And remember, the REAL ranking starts at 13->14, rest is casual :wink:

Enjoy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.