Tourney Thoughts

Rmd goes to deep dampening because rdruid is broken and the game pace is insanely slow. If they nerf maledict and dont fix the pace it’ll be worse.

1 Like

You’re too busy getting free rating on your lock?

rdruid needs serious tuning along with the casters… like literally everyone is playing rdruid rogue mage or rdruid caster caster and all games take 20 min

Yeah couldn’t reach rival because I am barely playing since don’t for the speccs to run BFA with more than 30 fps at its best, it’s rather frustrating than enjoyable.
Because BFA titles are meaningful right? :joy::joy:

Land beautiful cc

Kidney combust

Crowd goes wild

1 Like

The whole issue is comming from the fact that with the new azerite pieces (with 5 rings) they boost the stamina a lot and it does not affect the intellect/agility/str stats. So 385 ilvl from s2 will give you 500 more stamina from 385 from s1, however it will increase your int/agi/str with about 40 (around that much i checked it the other day) So what this bring is people with even more health doing the same dmg.

1 Like

This is mop PvP all over again.

you clearly didn’t play MoP at all

7 Likes

I didn’t see any Demonology so , Demonology need buff .

3 Likes

Lol what are you talking about?

That whole response is a big pile of bullshi.t and excuses that we dont give a damn about. If you are bashing people on their rating and experience you should be ready to back it up from your side. And before you check … no im not even 2k.

1 Like

Don’t waste time on trolls like him. All they do is spread toxicity and I bet have sad lives irl.

You’ve honestly got some confidense problem.
In another thread you were bashing me for being “only” 2300 last season. Back then you didn’t realise check-pvp existed so you didnt know i could check that you were even lower than myself and hadnt even reached rival in bfa. Now you’re in here bashing people for being low rated. what the f is wrong with you? You’re a one time 2k warlock relax yourself. How can you say that bfa titles doesn’t matter when you have never gotten any titles lmao

6 Likes

Games are too long, it can’t be stressed enough. Every time, we wait for dampening to kick. What is the point of the first minutes then?

In addition, forcing maledict without giving people a way to get it but RNG is retarded.
3 x maledict on tourney is such a fail to see on blizzard part, what point is to have diversity in classes if your trinket is the win condition

Dps off healing is over the top before dampening. You CC the healer and people just dont die and when healer is out of CC it doesnt matter if you dps.

Solving the dampening and off healing is not super simple, there are multiple ways:

• we can start from 50% dampening or something similar
  • heals could cost mana, like really cost mana and dps-off healing could heal far far less.
3 Likes

I wish all healer classes would OOM like they used to back in old expansions, Nerf + buff wont make games shorter only different classes played… Just look all tournaments in last 2 Expansions ( Legion ,BFA ) 90% of games are 20%+ demp and no matter of classes,…is either with Rdruids, Monks, Shamans ,… just doesn’t mater is overall game problem and not class problem…

I just wish we would give melee the tools to compete with casters. Burst, mobility and kick is all they have.

Player versus Player

• Restoration Druid mana regeneration is now reduced by 55% in PvP.
  • Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, and Mistweaver Monk mana regeneration is now reduced by 50% in PvP.
  • Discipline Priest mana regeneration is now reduced by 45% in PvP.
  • Balance Druid, Feral Druid, and Elemental Shaman mana regeneration is reduced by 35% in PvP.

Thank you blizzard!

DH doesn’t even have burst. And mobility doesn’t matter all that much when Destro, Elemental and Shadow are tankier than melee DPS. They don’t need to kite, so your mobility is useless.

Who do you think is going to win ? Resto Druid or Resto Druid ?

4 Likes

Nah, my bet is on the resto druid.